12. Baggage Claim

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 2
  • Love 5

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

Fucking finally. I complete forgot about this because it's been so damn long.

Did I get a corrupted download, or are all the songs 3:17 and cutting off before they're over? First time I've run into something like this.

1 minute ago, k a i y k o said:

Did I get a corrupted download, or are all the songs 3:17 and cutting off before they're over? First time I've run into something like this.

Woah wtf happened with this. This must've been a fuck up on my end. I'll work on getting a fix tonight, tomorrow at the latest. But I guess for now enjoy what you can!

I'm sooo super hyped for this very long awaited album. I donated to help support this album and should be receiving my donator and pre-order stuff in the mail soon. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, k a i y k o said:

This is has been fixed!

• Upvote 3

I absolutely LOVE this band! I even once had them perform a whole acoustic set in my house. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

As with their other albums, there's only 1-3 songs I actually like, and the rest I could take or leave. Except Baggage Claim. Baggage Claim is just bad. Puzzle Pieces is great, been listening to that since it came out. Maeve, Carousel, and The Way Down are good. The intro song thing was kinda good and kinda not. I don't like the way the voice is auto-tuned, but the other aspects of the song were good. Throwing Knives was okay, I probably only remember it because I heard it live. Tracks 2-5 are just there. I don't remember anything about them, and I just finished listening to the album. I'd give the album as a whole a 5.3/10, and Puzzle Pieces (10/10) is responsible for most of that. If this album didn't have Puzzle Pieces, I'd probably never look at it again, and I might not have even picked it up in the first place. Their concerts are another story. They absolutely kill it live.

320 added!

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Whats this the auto tune in the intro

That sht is anti rock

The guy has a good voice

Why ruin it like that...

These guys always released 2 or 3 good songs within a bad album, but not this one, this one is fire, it's really fire... Definitely their best album, my favs are: Carousel, Puzzle Pieces, Baggage Claim, Maeve and Counterfeit.

• Love 1