Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
mR12

Stitched Up Heart - Straitjacket [Single] (2020)

6 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - February 14, 2020
Genre - Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Straitjacket (3:47)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

I feel like they've probably released 3/4 of this album over the past year given this is like the 7th pre-release single. Interesting marketing strategy to say the least!

Mostly good tracks at least!

LOL I was thinking the same thing.  I really liked that song Lost with the dude from Godsmack.  Looking forward to album, I think next month.

@krvst8 Yeah I looked it up. There's 11 tracks on the album and we've seen 7 released so far.

There's still a month left until release on March 13th, so I'm fully expecting 1 or 2 of the remaining songs to drop as well (Dirty Secrets, Bones, Crooked Halo, My Demon)

@AwkwardSilencecool, I'll be looking for it.  Agree, definitely a weird strategy with single releases throughout 2019/2020. 

How many songs on this album total?

PSP JEsus.gif