Summers

Machine Head - Circle the Drain [Single] (2020)

17 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - February 14, 2020
Genre - Groove Metal, Alternative Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Circle the Drain (4:05)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Other Releases by

Machine Head are back. This song reminds me of Burn My Eyes :D

• Confused 1

Damn, how they have fallen since The Blackening.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Draxxzor said:

yeaah the mix its very similar, the single is ok, I think its a grower

• Upvote 2

The "get the fuck away from me" sections need to go. For being, by far, the most radio friendly they've sounded, it wasn't horrible. I guess I shouldn't expect anything amazing from them nowadays.

• Love 1

One of the better songs they've released in the last few years, I like it.

I’ve always dug the instrumental part of Machine Head but his lyrics are so fucking cringe.

• Upvote 2

4 minute of pure mess... Come on Robb, you've got Vogg on board.... 

• Love 1

Jesus fucking christ is locust gonna be the last album with decent lyrics again? I'm glad there's not any more SLAM poetry like Catharsis but this is still incredibly neutured.  Fuck I'm pissed, I've seen this band live over a dozen times and they keep letting their fans down over and over.

• Love 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:30 PM, Draxxzor said:

i mean i can hear that but some parts are jsut so ? bad? for lack of better wording by me. idk maybe it will grow on me - i actually enjoyed some of cartharsis a lot and love the rest of their disco but this jsut felt great and bad at the same time... leaving me with the urge to listen to old MH but not press repeat so far.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:38 AM, marez777 said:

4 minute of pure mess... Come on Robb, you've got Vogg on board.... 

actually vogg is only touring member - afaik robb is writing all the music atm. alone.

47 minutes ago, Weiße Rose said:

actually vogg is only touring member - afaik robb is writing all the music atm. alone.

You sure? I was under the impression that Vogg and Matt were the new permanent members while Logan and Chris were just on board for this tour.

9 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

You sure? I was under the impression that Vogg and Matt were the new permanent members while Logan and Chris were just on board for this tour.

This is correct. Matt and Vogg are, in fact, new full time Machine Head members, as where Chris and Logan are touring for the 25th anniversary of Burn My Eyes. Decapitated are working on new music at the moment, so I wonder how Vogg playing with two big bands is going to work out.

This is a structural mess of a song, Robb really needs to let other members help write songs with him, hopefully he'll let Vogg write a lot of the music for the next album.

Just because it's better than the stuff they've put out in the last few years, doesn't mean its good. this is still pretty bad, definitely trying to be a radio single. 

On 2/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, Dan_622 said:

I am pretty sure. Vogg at least had nothign to do with do or die. That single was 100% Robb solo. Robb said they are here as touring members but not to write new msuic in an interview. Maybe that changed so far but i am pretty sure he likes having full control.