01. All For You (3:07)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

Its odd. The singles so far arent at all bad. There all leaning into the heavier side which I prefer but for some reason there just not pulling me in. I think the choruses are to blame. So far there just typical run of the mill red choruses. Nothing is giving me the chills like I normally get from this band.

Its good. i loved the last single alot more tho.

This man has so much emotion and intensity within his singing it's overpowering. This has to be my most favorite single for this upcoming album. I simply cannot wait for April.

The guitars give me Korn vibes, especially in the verses. Solid track, but not as heavy as I was expecting. I still think Feed the Machine is their heaviest track to date.

Shaping up to potentially be as good as of beauty and rage, their best album.

Can't wait 

9 hours ago, pizzaistheessenceoflife said:

This may be my favourite song they've ever released tbh

Lol.....?really?  
Anything from (even the worst track) from  “Innocence & Instinct” or even “Of Beauty & Rage” easily tops this song. 

• Downvote 1

Love it, very interesting vocals, for some reason I didn't like OB&R that much but now that's some RED I really appreciate

Funny how technically on a songwriting and emotion level they're kinda doing everything right here, and I love the heaviness but at the same time these new songs don't make me as hard as Of Beauy & Rage which was such a gorgeous return to form and is easily as good as their first two LPs. Still, much better than last album.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

4 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

Lol.....?really?  
Anything from (even the worst track) from  “Innocence & Instinct” or even “Of Beauty & Rage” easily tops this song. 

Imagine different tastes and opinions, and not shoving your own tastes and opinions on those with them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really Banger!!!, great single, one of my favorites with Sever, From The Ashes, and The Evening Hate ;)

Now THIS is great, hell yes.