All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
967-EVIL

Dealer - Saint [EP] (2020)

40 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AlexrooXell said:

Isn't the main riff from Tourniquet the same as Grotesques riff, but slower?
Anyways, this EP made me scream of joy, this is so good.

Yeah this EP kinda makes soul burn feel like the B-side to it. Not sure it'll have a lot of staying power 

Other Releases by

26 minutes ago, Numetalcore_blogger said:

Your move Alpha Wolf

It's coming! I'd expect it out mid year 

• Upvote 3

Love the video for Tourniquet but boy, Violent Stimuli and especially Suffer in Rhythm shit on everything. Needs a MV as well

• Upvote 2

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

The beauty of this EP is how each song is better AND longer than last lmao. Really did improve upon the first EP. A few songs on the last one were underwhelming but here it's perfect length and the songwriting is even better, last two songs are easily in their top 3.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Pretty cool

Songs: 4

Length Time: ~14 Minutes

Destruction: 100

Last two songs are the biggest highlights, but "Tourniquet" is an instant banger too. Now, it's time to wait for Alpha Wolf LP #2, YEAH BOI.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

FLAC added!

johnny booth.gif

I am late to this party even though I downloaded it once It had leaked but this is a fucking monster. The snares in this caused my anus to blink

• Upvote 1

Still think the best part of this whole EP is the nutty as fuck breakdown in the middle of "Violent Stimuli." Just that switch up to such a fucking A+ groove for those few seconds is bliss.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.