40 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

YES YES YES YES YES 

THANK GOD FOR LEAK DAY 

THIS IS MY EP OF THE YEAR

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Thank you guys, looking forward to this so much.

Still hoping for an LP this year. Neeed more. Love this band. 

• Upvote 3

Less than a year after Soul Burn, that alone is impressive. Excited to finish work and check this out. What’s it like? Is it as good as the last EP?

edit: I’ve listened to it at least four or five times now and this shit slaaaaaps

• Upvote 1

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

Been waiting for this and oh boy it didn't dissapoint

New fucking Dealer?! Now this leak Day is one of the best I ever saw! Didn't expect this shit! LET'S FUCKING GO!!

This is already a contender for EP of the year. This is so fast, heavy, catchy and made me head bang so goddamn hard.

Incredible EP. 5/5 - 

PS. thank fuck ARF ARF is still a thing. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Amazing songs, Dealer is really something else

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, swanny3214 said:

This is already a contender for EP of the year. This is so fast, heavy, catchy and made me head bang so goddamn hard.

Incredible EP. 5/5 - 

PS. thank fuck ARF ARF is still a thing. 

ARF FUCKING ARF

• Upvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Fucking dope, love it

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Perfect follow up to Soul Burn. Might actually be better honestly.

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Holy Shit!, this fucking rules, I was hoping for more scratches and bone grinding breakdowns and this delivered on all fronts I also hoped we’d have a slow song or Aidan sing like you in frame and we got that too. Fuck this rules.

Wow that kicks some ass! My poor neck :lol:

Dealer did it again : )

wow ok i didnt think it'd drop that soon damn ok

I don’t really get the hype for this band tbh. If I wanted to listen to something of this sound, I’d much rather just listen to The Gloom In The Corner. They do it way better. There’s some cool breakdowns and the occasional neat riff or vocal delivery on this EP, but mother than that, there’s really not much substance to keep me coming back. I already know I’m going to get downvoted because for some reason there’s this stigma that nobody is ever allowed to not like this band. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

This is the greatest surprise drop of all time (my opinion ;))! I've never jolted out of bed this fast.

43 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I don’t really get the hype for this band tbh. If I wanted to listen to something of this sound, I’d much rather just listen to The Gloom In The Corner. They do it way better. There’s some cool breakdowns and the occasional neat riff or vocal delivery on this EP, but mother than that, there’s really not much substance to keep me coming back. I already know I’m going to get downvoted because for some reason there’s this stigma that nobody is ever allowed to not like this band. 

Hard disagree, Dealer as a whole are considerably better and last Gloom album is genuinely mediocre in my eyes. They had potential now theyre lost in the sea of bands not worth talking about imo imo.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

21 minutes ago, desk said:

Hard disagree, Dealer as a whole are considerably better and last Gloom album is genuinely mediocre in my eyes. They had potential now theyre lost in the sea of bands not worth talking about imo imo.

I wouldn’t go as far as to call it mediocre, but I agree that the last Gloom project was a slight step down from Homecoming. 

was no expecting this to be on here today and now i'm wide awake.

holy fuck. now this is an EP people.

ARF ARF indeed.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Eatlightning said:

you're getting downvoted because you have shit taste ?

Lol ok Eatlightning

2 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I like both, not a huge fan of either, but Dealer is so much better in every regard. Especially concerning vocals. That isn't to say you can't have your opinion though.

Also, I think there's a much harsher stigma for other bands. Dealer seems an odd one to complain about.

• Upvote 2

Fuck me, bangers everywhere here. Violent Stimuli is incredible. 

• Upvote 1

Isn't the main riff from Tourniquet the same as Grotesques riff, but slower?
Anyways, this EP made me scream of joy, this is so good.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit this is better than their last one hope they drop an LP still this year that'd be fucking awesome!!

• Upvote 2

giphy (2).gif