Kvelertak - Splid (2020)

10 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - February 14, 2020
Genre - Rock, Black n Roll
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Rogaland (5:22)
02. Crack of Doom (feat. Troy Sanders) (3:54)
03. Necrosoft (2:59)
04. Discord (4:13)
05. Bråtebrann (6:58)
06. Uglas Hegemoni (3:32)
07. Fanden ta dette hull! (7:51)
08. Tevling (4:08)
09. Stevnemøte med Satan (4:29)
10. Delirium tremens (8:11)
11. Ved bredden av Nihil (6:31)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Adore this.

A hell of a lot better than Nattesford, whilst that was a good record overall it really needed the fat trimming off it which I'm going to assume is a fault of them self producing it and didn't know when to say stop.

Ivar is killing it, I thought Kvelertak wouldn't be the same without Erlend but Ivar fits right in..

The English spoken tracks are also fantastic, still surprises me just how at home Troy Sanders fit in on a Kvelertak song.

Interested in seeing how this pans out. I've always loved the band's first two records with like that "party metal" sound and the last one taking a dad rock influence while not bathing in it and still keeping its feet in black metal territory, but the singles for this one have me afraid that they're going too deep into that dad rock territory.

Okay four songs in and I'm happy with it. It's definitely good, it definitely still sounds like Kvelertak except for Crack Of Doom which feels really out of place with all the English shit but still a dope song.

9 hours ago, Adexus said:

Adore this.

A hell of a lot better than Nattesford, whilst that was a good record overall it really needed the fat trimming off it which I'm going to assume is a fault of them self producing it and didn't know when to say stop.

Ivar is killing it, I thought Kvelertak wouldn't be the same without Erlend but Ivar fits right in..

The English spoken tracks are also fantastic, still surprises me just how at home Troy Sanders fit in on a Kvelertak song.

Honestly I feel like if Nettesford cut out Dendrofil For Yggdrasil, just started right off on 1985, and cut Heksebrann altogether, it would have been a much better and more consistent album. I don't think there's anything I like on this so far more than something like Svartmesse or Nekrodamus tho.

1 hour ago, TomoLust said:

Honestly I feel like if Nettesford cut out Dendrofil For Yggdrasil, just started right off on 1985, and cut Heksebrann altogether, it would have been a much better and more consistent album. I don't think there's anything I like on this so far more than something like Svartmesse or Nekrodamus tho.

Feel like I'll have to go back to it, not listened to it in a while.

Alright, a ton more listens in and I have no hesitation in saying this is Album Of The Year so far. Just fucking incredible. This, the new Soccer Mommy, the new SCANDAL, the new Grimes, and the new Denzel Curry are top 5 of 2020 so far.