Summers

New Found Glory - Forever and Ever x Infinity (2020)

107 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I think out of love and respect for these guys, this should probably be taken down at least for a little while. These guys are one of my all time favorite bands and out of my respect for them since this is out so incredibly early and its definitely someone's fuck up, I'm not going to download this until it's more closer to its actual release time and am definitely buying a couple preorder bundles once they are announced. 

• Upvote 1

Now this is what KL is known for. Same shit happened with Ark.

• Upvote 1

biggest leakkkk in leak history leak fam

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RockinXander said:

I think out of love and respect for these guys, this should probably be taken down at least for a little while. These guys are one of my all time favorite bands and out of my respect for them since this is out so incredibly early and its definitely someone's fuck up, I'm not going to download this until it's more closer to its actual release time and am definitely buying a couple preorder bundles once they are announced. 

lEaVe HeR aLoNe MeAnHeAd

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

How the fuck did this even happen ?
Next thing you guys are leaking are literally unrecorded album stolen from bands in the future.

I think KL got accused of doing so by Kingdom of Giants, ahahaha.

• Haha 1

t2DLnik.png

I know that Jordan posted on IG about something happening today - perhaps the release of the first single / album announcement and someone at iTunes put the album up by accident?

Some of the song names don't sound NFG at all.

HOWEVER... I'll be pre-ordering a bundle! 

• Upvote 1

This albums cool but I have kinda gone off Chad as a person but luckily I can separate this art from him... As this albums their best in a while

Never expected it has here, thanks

This reminds me of what happened to Say Anything and Oliver Appropriate.

It also happened with We Came As Romans on that shitty selftitled album. Warped was tough for sales that year for them partially due to the early release and the album being terrible.

• Upvote 1

Damn son its like it's the old days when leaks were more than a day in advance. 

Also to everyone saying this sucks for the band, it does, realize they don't get as much from album sales as they do on merch or tour tickets 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Angerbanjo said:

Damn son its like it's the old days when leaks were more than a day in advance. 

Also to everyone saying this sucks for the band, it does, realize they don't get as much from album sales as they do on merch or tour tickets 

It’s not the money I think people are referring to it’s that this is their work and you’d like to present it the way it was intended. If I spend time putting something together I don’t want to present it to people half assed thrown out there, I like build up. It also could hurt/help ticket sales pending on people’s reaction to it. It’s just shitty when you and a team work hard on something and others screw it up.

1 minute ago, theblackswan35 said:

• Upvote 2

It'll be interesting to see if they acknowledge the leak when they announce the album today. Both Chad and Jordan teased announcements. 

• Upvote 1

As a huge fan of the album Coming Home, "Stay Awhile" and "More and More" are so good!

4 hours ago, theblackswan35 said:

It’s not the money I think people are referring to it’s that this is their work and you’d like to present it the way it was intended. If I spend time putting something together I don’t want to present it to people half assed thrown out there, I like build up. It also could hurt/help ticket sales pending on people’s reaction to it. It’s just shitty when you and a team work hard on something and others screw it up.

All very fair and valid points. I was tempted to no download it for similar reasons and not being quite sure if this is a full leak based on the above notes.

That being said I still plan on going to the tour(s) when it comes through regardless, they always do a phenomenal show

11 hours ago, Emopunk182 said:

This albums cool but I have kinda gone off Chad as a person but luckily I can separate this art from him... As this albums their best in a while

What did Chad do?

• Upvote 2

This rip of the album doesn't sound mastered to me. I think it's entirely possible this isn't a final mix and a Mastering Engineer has yet to do their bit on it.

18 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

How the fuck did this even happen ?
Next thing you guys are leaking are literally unrecorded album stolen from bands in the future.

leak MCR

• Love 1

20200608_180043.png

I'll definitely be pre-ordering after giving it a whirl. This album will be on repeat all year. Thank you!

Damn, it sucks this leaked so early for them. But otherwise, real solid album and a definite step up from Makes Me Sick (I didn't hate it, I just found it to be a bit basic for them). I was honestly surprised how much I enjoyed my listen for this record, some real jammy jams on this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, alajoe said:

What did Chad do?

Maybe he is referring to that Max Bemis thing ...

On 2/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, MarkGL said:

It'll be interesting to see if they acknowledge the leak when they announce the album today. Both Chad and Jordan teased announcements. 

Apparently they aren't. They will just go ahead and ignore it ever happened.

THEIR BEST SINCE STICKS!

DEFINITELY COPPING THIS WHEN IT DROPS

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone! I’m ecstatic to see this album has leaked. On the other hand.. I’ve been desperately trying to download it on my iPhone 7. Any tips? It just doesn’t work for me at all.