01. Pedestal (3:11)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

**new album Ceremony out March 6th, 2020**

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

My least favorite from the singles so far (which all aren't that good either). Anyway still looking forward for the new album.

RnmmCRF.gif

better than guy doing the main vocals. love me some Phantogram. hope they have some much better tracks on the full length

12 hours ago, Sasuke19 said:

My least favorite from the singles so far (which all aren't that good either). Anyway still looking forward for the new album.

To each their own, but I've LOVED every single thus far. Especially Mr. Impossible.

9 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

better than guy doing the main vocals. love me some Phantogram. hope they have some much better tracks on the full length

Much better tracks? This song is AMAZING. As were the last three singles they put out from the new album. I also love Josh's vocals. 'You Are the Ocean' is one of my all time favorite Phantogram tracks to date.

I never thought they could top 'Three', but after the 4 singles thus far, I have completely changed my mind.

@Spectromeda damn, and i'm here thinking they only released one single besides this. I loved the last two full  lengths!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ossy33xxx said:

@Spectromeda damn, and i'm here thinking they only released one single besides this. I loved the last two full  lengths!

Into Happiness, Mr. Impossible, In a Spiral, Pedestal. :) The 2nd & 3rd being my favorite two, but I truly love all four.

ill probably have the discog up for these guys this week. ive always loved them quite a bit.