Release - September 30, 2016

Genre - Post Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Trophy Wife

2. Pretty in Porcelain

3. Bury My Burdens (feat. Matt Good)

4. Debilitated

5. The Dark You Fear in the Night (feat. Ricky Armellino)

6. Eleven Fifty Nine

7. Your Escape (feat. Spencer Sotelo)

8. Maze in My Mind (feat. Emily Piriz)

9. The Judged

10. How the Mighty Mock the Weak

11. Marionette

12. Tear Me Apart

Download

Support!

• Love 6

Other Releases by

Never listened to this band before but gonna check this out to see what all the hype is about

• Love 2

And here we go

hartwell_dam_with_flood_gates_open_lynne

YUP YUP YUP

LET IT RAIN SHOWERS OF PURE JOY

• Love 2

FLW!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:

@@Êœá´ÊŸá´… á´É´ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴇɴᴅs@@Six Souls x you guys need to check out their ep and debut album if you've never listened to them before,their sound on this is a little different,still a concept album but a different approach musically and production wise

• Love 3

OMG. Guys I need info. Should I wait for my preorder? How bad is the quality?

Obviously not complaining by any means KL, thanks as always!

Bro, that preview of the album totally ruined it for me. I listened to it many times now the music doesn't sound immensely impressive since I know like 90 seconds of each song BAH.

Nevertheless album is perfect 10/10

They definitely know how to write catchy albums. 

You guys it's so goooooooooooood

Repeat repeat repeat

I listened to the album preview over and over again and was pleasantly surprised by the parts of the record I had not heard yet. 

This is a more cohesive effort than anything they've ever put out, which is saying something because they are consistently great.

Kind of wish the production was on the level as Two Faced Charade, this doesn't sound as crisp, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

• Love 1

Guest MrWorthless

Maze in my Mind *CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS*

320 soon? I hope. This shit's such a tease. I wish I was as ignorant as most people who don't know about bit rate and quality. Then this would be awesome.

320 soon? I hope. This shit's such a tease. I wish I was as ignorant as most people who don't know about bit rate and quality. Then this would be awesome.

I wish there weren't ignorant people like you who are too good to listen to a low bit rate album.
  • Love 8

I wish there weren't ignorant people like you who are too good to listen to a low bit rate album.

I think you think need to go back to school, kid. Did you not catch the meaning of ignorant? I know my shit unlike these kids fan girling over this album you can only half ass listen to. As always lord kingdom is butt hurt, is it because the money you won't get from me not clicking on your links? Lol let's be honest here mister high and mighty. It shows who's really ignorant that you really care whether or not what I will or will not listen to. Fuck yes I'm too good for a shitty 128 Kbps rip. Sucks I can form my own opinion. You must hate it since you're incapable of doing the same.

I think you think need to go back to school, kid. Did you not catch the meaning of ignorant? I know my shit unlike these kids fan girling over this album you can only half ass listen to. As always lord kingdom is butt hurt, is it because the money you won't get from me not clicking on your links? Lol let's be honest here mister high and mighty. It shows who's really ignorant that you really care whether or not what I will or will not listen to. Fuck yes I'm too good for a shitty 128 Kbps rip. Sucks I can form my own opinion. You must hate it since you're incapable of doing the same.

Someone didn't take their medication tonight...

Kind of wish the production was on the level as Two Faced Charade, this doesn't sound as crisp, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Most likely due to the pre-release quality since it's a web rip. Judging by the quality of this, the full quality release will sound amazing! It's really good for 128.

You're insinuating that people don't know anything about quality. But did you ever stop to think about how they just wanted to listen to the album a little early? Probably not because your dick is too far up your own ass to comprehend such a simple thought.

And nah, I honesty don't give two shits if you click the link or not since I didn't post it just for you. But who are we kidding, we both know your ears can't handle such a low Hz.

Opinions are fine, just don't insult others when forming them.

• Love 5

For the first time i woke up when something good happens, nice.

• Love 2

Guest masrian

Most complaints have to download the free ones are 320kbps

Must ask why you did not buy the original

Grateful official still given the full album

Yo, 320 Kbps is not some crazy high quality, at the end of the day it's still an MP3 file. You're not a douche for wanting higher quality, but you are going about it wrong if that's actually your aim. You probably buy songs in ALAC or some shit and get real pleased with yourself, don't you?

• Love 1

Guest paaaaa

dude is really being salty about the quality of an early leak/rip on a free download forum, ok

btw checked this out because of the band name and they're a little late to the party huh