By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
Lord Kingdom

Famous Last Words - The Incubus (2016)

56 posts in this topic

320 soon? I hope. This shit's such a tease. I wish I was as ignorant as most people who don't know about bit rate and quality. Then this would be awesome.

well, if you're as smart as you think you are you'd know that not every album is available in 320 a week before its actual release date.

• Love 3

Other Releases by

Thanksss no time to listen next days, but i come back next week and smash it.

Better than the previous album, which I enjoyed a lot. Really digging this album, I just cant believe I was ignorant enough to listen to a 128, I hope @@dvsr doesn't find out... :/

• Love 7

Never really thought these guys were very special but I will check this out and take a break from ETID and TCTT

Guest Lonewolfx6

This album suprised me quite well. Easily turn into one of my favorites of 2016 so far.

320 soon? I hope. This shit's such a tease. I wish I was as ignorant as most people who don't know about bit rate and quality. Then this would be awesome.

While I somewhat agree, the way you presented it was in a really shitty way haha.

• Love 2

After finding myself listening to this album basically non-stop since it leaked, I want to take a minute to say how FREAKIN EARGASMIC IT IS.

• Love 3

Damn I missed all the action.

we all know you would've fucked it up more XP

While I somewhat agree, the way you presented it was in a really shitty way haha.

Oh, I know you plastic fucks can't stand brutal honesty. You're mistaken if you think I give a single fuck what you think. Your opinions are futile. Apparently mine's pretty important though because you all seem to care what I think lol but what can I say? If you download an album not even knowing what bit rate is and think "THIS SOUNDS AWESOME" it's most likely because your ignorance is bliss. If you know what bit rate and still enjoy the low quality shit then more (and memory) power for you. But that's not me. I used to download ALL my music off YouTube not knowing a thing about what I was listening to and I'd wonder why it sounded shitty. I used to be ignorant about these things myself. Once I finally learned how quality works with music and I heard the difference between a high and low quality rip... My ears became spoiled. To respond to that ass who I'm not going to take the time out of my day to go back and quote. The brainless one on the last page, thinking I actually buy all the music I listen to, I'd be in debt if that was the case... I haven't bought an album since enterprise earth released patient 0 so no and no really the album isn't going to available in 320 a week early, I'm just impatient and seeing this is a tease. For me trying not to listen when it's something I've been waiting on is like trying not to smoke when you're quitting. I want to listen but I don't want to ruin my first listen or give myself any false impressions. Sorry if I offended any of the sensitive ones here.

Oh, I know you plastic fucks can't stand brutal honesty. You're mistaken if you think I give a single fuck what you think. Your opinions are futile. Apparently mine's pretty important though because you all seem to care what I think lol but what can I say? If you download an album not even knowing what bit rate is and think "THIS SOUNDS AWESOME" it's most likely because your ignorance is bliss. If you know what bit rate and still enjoy the low quality shit then more (and memory) power for you. But that's not me. I used to download ALL my music off YouTube not knowing a thing about what I was listening to and I'd wonder why it sounded shitty. I used to be ignorant about these things myself. Once I finally learned how quality works with music and I heard the difference between a high and low quality rip... My ears became spoiled. To respond to that ass who I'm not going to take the time out of my day to go back and quote. The brainless one on the last page, thinking I actually buy all the music I listen to, I'd be in debt if that was the case... I haven't bought an album since enterprise earth released patient 0 so no and no really the album isn't going to available in 320 a week early, I'm just impatient and seeing this is a tease. For me trying not to listen when it's something I've been waiting on is like trying not to smoke when you're quitting. I want to listen but I don't want to ruin my first listen or give myself any false impressions. Sorry if I offended any of the sensitive ones here.

"everyone that doesn't know about the extremely knowledgeable topic that is bit rates and music quality like I do is a fucking loser and I am better than all of you (even though I used to rip my music from youtube but that doesn't matter cause I'm smarter than all of you now)"

the funniest part about all of this is that you act like you're sick as fuck for knowing something about bit rates and then you ask for 320 lmao. fuck off

• Love 3

Christ man, this self righteous holier than thou thing you do is just old. 

• Love 2

Plastic? How did you know I was a mannequin? Are you jesus? o.O

tl;dr couldn't stop laughing at "plastic fucks" and "opinions are futile." Who even talks like that? Have a nice day m'dude -tips fedora- 

• Love 1

Pretty sure he's referring to my joke about him buying music in Apple Lossless Audio Codec with the "brainless one" comment. Funny thing is I went to a 4 year school for sound design and graduated in 3. I was 20 at the time. I'm by no means the smartest guy around but I do know some things.

I had a professor who would go on and on about quality as he creates albums in 5.1 surround at 96khz sample rate and 48 bit rate. The reason I find your whole fit so amusing is that you think you're holding out for better quality, when in the audio world an mp3 of any kind is basically considered the lowest quality. The whole "my ears are spoiled" thing makes you sound like someone that thinks they are eating fine chocolate because they bought Godiva at a grocery store instead of a Hershey's bar. 

If you enjoy higher quality, good for you. This site is for people who want to listen early, go to a different site to argue quality and everyone wins.

• Love 4

I'm not getting into this shit. Call me when ya'll done gettin yer panties in a bunch.

• Love 1

Guest MattRouq

Am I the only one around here that found this album really bad ?

I was even more disappointed by this album than I was with Asking Alexandria's "The Black"...

Guest manley09

thank you! these guys are so good! His voice is something special!

I was even more disappointed by this album than I was with Asking Alexandria's "The Black"...

yes. So sad, too bad, get glad.

Guest • ͜ •

Just one small problem with your analogy.

These guys are actually talented musicians.

Anyone know who the guest vocalists are?

I know Spencer Sotelo is on... Well, one of these tracks lol

Anyone know who the guest vocalists are?

featuring guest vocals from Matt Good of From First to Last, Spencer Sotelo from Periphery and From First to Last, Ricky Armellino of This or The Apocalypse and Emily Piriz, a former American Idol contestant.

@@Master2134 Do you know what tracks they are on?

I think it's:

3. Bury Your Burdens (Matt Good)

6. Eleven Fifty-Nine (Ricky Armellino)

7. Your Escape (Spencer Sotelo)

8. Maze in my Mind (Emily Priz)

I was hyped when pretty in porcelain came out... It's fast paced structure and catchy tunes got me hooked instantly... After that the 2 singles were not so enjoyable for me... I am not quite feeling the album too... Sad Coz I was really looking forward to this after pretty in porcelain....thnx a ton for the upload tho guys