Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
967-EVIL

HMLTD - West of Eden (2020)

5 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - February 7, 2020
Genre - Electronic, Post-Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. The West Is Dead (3:03)
02. LOADED (3:16)
03. The Ballad of Calamity James (1:31)
04. To The Door (3:19)
05. Satan, Luella & I (6:29)
06. Mikey's Song (3:37)
07. Why_ (2:38)
08. 149 (feat. Tallulah Eden) (2:58)
09. Joanna (2:22)
10. Where's Joanna_ (3:51)
11. Death Drive (3:38)
12. Nobody Stays In Love (3:28)
13. MMXX A.D (0:49)
14. Blank Slate (3:45)
15. War Is Looming (4:35)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

johnny booth.gif

Brooooo, as usual, creative gems like this are overlooked here. This is easily the coolest art pop/punk album i've heard in the last few months. The way they mix post-punk, art pop, other new wave type shit with modern synths and electronics with such colorful production is veeeery enjoyable. Took me on a beautiful 50 min ride and I loved nearly every second of it. Hopefully more check this out eventually if they're into cool experimental pop/post-punk.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

On 2/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, desk said:

Brooooo, as usual, creative gems like this are overlooked here. This is easily the coolest art pop/punk album i've heard in the last few months. The way they mix post-punk, art pop, other new wave type shit with modern synths and electronics with such colorful production is veeeery enjoyable. Took me on a beautiful 50 min ride and I loved nearly every second of it. Hopefully more check this out eventually if they're into cool experimental pop/post-punk.

had these guys in my peripheral for months, never quite listened to them but this is fun as hell. loving the energy and swagger.

• Upvote 1

A little late on this one, but I love it already after just 2 listens. The post punk aspect is very strong, but they incorporate so many other sounds too, including goth rock, industrial, and even trap. These are all used so methodically though for perfectly crafted songs among a wide soundscape. You'll get equal parts ethereal and beautiful as you would dark and gritty. Speaking of dark, the lyrics might be my favorite part of the album. They're mostly dark, with a heavy commentary on social issues, but they give a lot to think about too, which I enjoy. Also lyrically, it feels like the band is telling a story throughout the album, and throughout each song as well. And listening to this album continually, trying to piece together both stories has been a constant joy as I dissect the extravagant sounds as well. Still identifying my favorite tracks, but there are a lot of them. I think everyone should listen to this album, shame I'm the third comment weeks later.

9 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

A little late on this one, but I love it already after just 2 listens. The post punk aspect is very strong, but they incorporate so many other sounds too, including goth rock, industrial, and even trap. These are all used so methodically though for perfectly crafted songs among a wide soundscape. You'll get equal parts ethereal and beautiful as you would dark and gritty. Speaking of dark, the lyrics might be my favorite part of the album. They're mostly dark, with a heavy commentary on social issues, but they give a lot to think about too, which I enjoy. Also lyrically, it feels like the band is telling a story throughout the album, and throughout each song as well. And listening to this album continually, trying to piece together both stories has been a constant joy as I dissect the extravagant sounds as well. Still identifying my favorite tracks, but there are a lot of them. I think everyone should listen to this album, shame I'm the third comment weeks later.

Alright so I listened to this album 6x in 16 hours and I really do love it. Close to hitting that 9 mark, but def in the 8-9 range along with Circles and I Let it In... as my current favorites of the year. I recommend EVERYONE check this out. Favorites: To the Door, Satan Luella & I, Mikey's song, Nobody Stays in Love, and Blank Slate.