967-EVIL

Loathe - I Let It in and It Took Everything (2020)

103 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

first lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 12

Prepare for the hype

Yass!!!

Let's fucking gooooo

edit: what a fucking insane album, definitely never heard anything like it before and loathe has definitely solidified themselves for my absolute favorite band to ever exist. definitely need to buy a hoodie when they drop new merch

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

i feel like a happy cartoon rn

Edit:

Fuck me, Screaming could straight up be a silent hill title track with that riff

I'm halfway through and fucking loving this. A lot of interludes and I've mostly heard the singles so far, but I like the vibe of this 

Is it only you is something else.. very GORE era deftones. That chorus could knock someone out with how much emotional power is in the riff.

With this album ive not been excited for the heavy stuff, but the stuff like the above two songs. Will post later with my full verdict

best songs:

screaming is it really you a sad cartoon 

• Love 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LETS FUCKING GO YOU FUCKING CUNTS AOTY IS HERE 

LOATHE AS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7
  • Confused 1

1500x500.png.a7345bf487598095168f32f561c6c4bc.png

I've barely heard of these guys before but this is incredible. The softer songs do so much for the tone of the album. I'm getting shoegaze-y vibes from this, even the heavy songs at some points. 

• Upvote 1

Fucking finally, been checking this site every day hoping for the album to drop, lets gooo

• Upvote 5

1218015982_KLSigsmaller.jpg.ab4a9f73146d9c51a558272ed55040eb.jpg

This and Reflections' new album are my most anticipated releases of this year, and this release by Loathe is already a HUGE contender for AOTY holy shit
LOATHE AS ONE

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

These songs are sick and beautiful mix on their second album .... Ill vote for ATOY For me

I really dig the direction this band is going in. The progression sounds completely natural and not forced. I can see them losing some of the fans of the first album but I doubt they are very concerned about that. Some serious Deftones/Thrice vibes on some of the tracks. I love it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

this is a record that has, at this point in  my life, everything I like, masterpiece and probably my AOTY

• Love 3

I was about to post an unpopular opinion which was this album has no meaning for me and I can't find it inspiring but...

It is growing fast and strong, I actually love it and the more I hear, the more I want to listen to it again and again

Def an amazing piece here

• Upvote 1

Finally! I'm pretty sure that this will be my AOTY. I know it's crazy, becouse the year just started...but i don't see anything that could surpass this at the moment. It's the ultimate package of things i love the most in the music, and it's served in the best possible way. This album and this band is just special. 

Should be only a matter of time before this guys get huge. I wish that for them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

album of the decade 

daddy kadeem has done it again 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

nb34las7CT1qak8d8o1_500.png

Alien 2: Deftones Edition :fap:

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

My AOTY for sure, even Deftones or Crystal Lake couldn't win this time. This is just too good. Blend of sounds that are my favourite ever, combined in one album. To be honest this can be even my fav album of this decade and it just started.. LOLZ

This album feels just so much personal for me.

I think it will help me with some tough times that are around the corner.

Loathe as one

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_o45vtdEIn41v0de1po1_500.gif

1 hour ago, neebnoob18 said:

Alien 2: Deftones Edition :fap:

even better

Damn this rips so fucking hard. Some tracks were legit dragged through the gates of hell. Incredibly disgusting, brutal, heavy, unforgettable, sinister and horrorish as fuck. The shoegaze tracks are honestly great but they ruin the flow for me. Interludes seem to have some nods to The Cold Sun. Amazing album, wish it had more of the heavy stuff though. 9/10

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Just now, Tyex23 said:

even better

I dunno if I'd go that far. It's pretty darn good

• Confused 1

Alright, here comes the guy with the unpopular opinions. And this time....I am agreeing with ya'll, this is a pretty good album. 

Might aswell be on my AOTY list this year - depends on how much more awesome stuff will drop this year

Favorites: Aggressive Evolution, New Faces in the Dark, Screaming and I Let It In And It Took Everything. Honorable mentions would be Red Room, Broken Vision Rhythm and Heavy Is The Head.  

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Can't wait to hear this when Im home from my boring work.