Genre - Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. As Above (1:40)
02. Kaimira (3:15)
03. A Place Below the Sea (3:32)
04. The Game (3:10)
05. Recovery (3:37)
06. Safe & Sound (feat. Steven Rassart) (4:16)
07. // (2:02)
08. Death of Me (3:34)
09. Hollow Ground (5:07)
10. Dreamer (3:03)
11. Hell to Pay (feat. James Barbosa) (4:06)
12. So Below (1:15)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

tumblr_oogflfTa4Y1sntf5mo1_500.gif

This band sounds massive! Keen to get into this release! 

• Upvote 3

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Massive drops!

• Upvote 2

So sooooo amazing!!!!!

Soooo damn good and straight fire!!! 

Damn didn't realize their debut was coming out so soon. Excited to check it out. Singles were bangers. Ty @Cosmic Reaper noice! :jams:

Just noticed this....Captain Barbosa features on one of the songs :lol: yaar matey. Amazing band!

• Upvote 2

I always mistaken the name to miss may i, i know its if i may. It's just my fucked up brain. But this should be good!

If I May - As Above // So Below Review:

As Above - very nice - 4.5/5
Kaimira - decent - 4/5
A Place Below the Sea  - decent - 4/5
The Game - i like that, very catchy chorus - 4.5/5
Recovery - ok - 4/5
Safe & Sound (feat. Steven Rassart) -  pretty good - 4.5/5
// - not rating a interlude
Death of Me - another decent - 4.5/5
Hollow Ground - Nice song. - 4.2/5
Dreamer - Beautiful - 5/5
Hell to Pay (feat. James Barbosa) - ok - 4.5/5
So Below - ok - 4/5

Very nice listen.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

Great album.... 120% better then that new GD garbage.

Yes this is indeed a great album! But in all fairness theres no way in hell that you can compare this to the Green Day album, two absolutely completely different things entirely. I'd say it would be a better comparison to compare Green Day with the new Blink album, eventhough the Blink album is overall better but, it's still at least a fair comparison. Lol 

@TyrantsxBlood no bands, Rassart is a Solo Acoustic artist on YouTube and has some Spotify and iTunes I think too. And Barbosa seems to be a new face completely to music as far as Google search goes my dude.

• Upvote 1

It's definitely not anything unique, but it managed to keep my attention going. Pretty average post hc, second half has for sure some highlights that I found really enjoyable. Overall it's good, I don't regret checking it out as it was fun to listen to and it's worth checking it out, but I don't see myself coming back to it. Also I'm getting really tired of these typical post hc cleans. In the grand scheme of things they are just doing stuff that works in the genre but isn't creative or interesting enough to get diversed from other bands that sound alike. 

• Upvote 1

This isn't the most original music out there, but it is very good for some standard post-hardcore.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

It makes me laugh really... People talk about originality and or lack thereof in new up and coming bands but, let's get seriously honest here... there really hasn't been true originality in music period for decades plus. Even older bands and artists are lacking in that department as well. 

So instead of complaining about lack of originality in a new album or a new artist, how about just taking in their release as it is and either accepting it as it is or not and stop hating and judging based on having originality. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

It makes me laugh really... People talk about originality and or lack thereof in new up and coming bands but, let's get seriously honest here... there really hasn't been true originality in music period for decades plus. Even older bands and artists are lacking in that department as well. 

So instead of complaining about lack of originality in a new album or a new artist, how about just taking in their release as it is and either accepting it as it is or not and stop hating and judging based on having originality. 

Actually, there's a lot of original, refreshing bands out there and waiting to be discovered. The thing is, it's just not in the -core genres. We'll definitely get some good Deathcore, Metalcore and (Post-)Hardcore releases at times, but it's very scattered and not exactly the most revolutionary music out there. People tend to move on from these -core genres because of the lack of good, new ideas that don't show up too often. There are definitely some solid bands that come around that just make enjoyable music all around, but even that can be hard to come by. The -core genres tend be very limited and not very broad to keep the interests of former full-time listeners of the genre. So, criticism like that above will take place.

Obviously, I've never listened to If I May, so I can't say anything about them, so this is just a general statement.

• Upvote 4

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

1 hour ago, RockinXander said:

So instead of complaining about lack ofNo originality in a new album or a new artist, how about just taking in their release as it is and either accepting it as it is or not and stop hating and judging based on having originality. 

Sounds like someone needs to listen to more music because musical originality is most definitely out there. You just need to put in the effort to look. 

This is a great album. Anyone complaining about it can go listen to the new Hollywood Undead album :lol:

• Haha 1

This album has been on repeat since it's been released. Thanks a lot for the discovery, once again