Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Sign in to follow this  
967-EVIL

Krewella - zer0 (2020)

11 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 31, 2020
Genre - Electronic, Dubstep
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Zer0 (3:47)
02. Mana (Extended Mix) (2:56)
03. Good on You (2:39)
04. Anxiety (feat. Arrested Youth) (3:56)
05. Paradise (feat. Asim Azhar) (3:34)
06. Like We (feat. Mariah) (3:12)
07. Scissors (3:37)
08. Ghost (3:06)
09. Martyr (2:37)
10. Overboard (3:02)
11. Greenlights (2:42)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3

johnny booth.gif

Other Releases by

Oh well I have a feeling this is not going to be good. Will come back after I'm done listening and edit this post

EDIT: Well yeah, this was pretty awful. The only songs worth mentioning are Scissors and Martyr, but not even these add anything to the album. It's just such generic shitfest. I can't believe they did sink this deep

I used to love Krewella. After Rainman's departure, it just went downhill.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Oh well I have a feeling this is not going to be good. Will come back after I'm done listening and edit this post

EDIT: Well yeah, this was pretty awful. The only songs worth mentioning are Scissors and Martyr, but not even these add anything to the album. It's just such generic shitfest. I can't believe they did sink this deep

wait what I havn't listened yet I'm about to but isn't Ghost on this album? That single was pretty freaking good considering whats been coming out of krewella.

1 hour ago, jboyko44 said:

I used to love Krewella. After Rainman's departure, it just went downhill.

since he departed the band you only seem to get 1 or 2 good songs a album/EP. I wish they would bury the hatchet and go back to the old style.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, XncsX said:

wait what I havn't listened yet I'm about to but isn't Ghost on this album? That single was pretty freaking good considering whats been coming out of krewella.

Ghost was the third one that I thought was pretty good but at the same time I got really bored of it. This album is the most generic shit I've heard. Sad that they hit the floor so hard and sad that this is coming from someone who used to play Krewella nonstop back in their dubstep days, and hell even Ammunition and all that stuff before/after was pretty great. But this is just straight up dogshit.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Ghost was the third one that I thought was pretty good but at the same time I got really bored of it. This album is the most generic shit I've heard. Sad that they hit the floor so hard and sad that this is coming from someone who used to play Krewella nonstop back in their dubstep days, and hell even Ammunition and all that stuff before/after was pretty great. But this is just straight up dogshit.

holy fuck you wern't kidding. that album was trash.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

After reading the comments here, I was a bit worried that this would be really bad. I consider myself a pretty big Krewella fan from the beginning and I think parts of them have gotten better since losing Rain Man. They've gotten more mature, they've gotten more confidence in their writing and they've started incorporating their culture a lot more, which really puts a unique flavor on their music.

The only song Krewella has put out that I honest-to-god hated is "Bitch of The Year" -- Not even God knows what the FUCK they were doing with that.

That said, this album isn't as bad as the comments made it seem. I didn't really dislike any song entirely. As usual, their voices are beautiful, the lyrics are close to them and the music itself a bit poppy but, I appreciate it.

Overall, enjoyable. Doesn't follow-up Get Wet, but it's not supposed to.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

8 hours ago, Aria said:

That said, this album isn't as bad as the comments made it seem. I didn't really dislike any song entirely. As usual, their voices are beautiful, the lyrics are close to them and the music itself a bit poppy but, I appreciate it.

The same felling here!

The album is fun and catchy, not brilliant (It was never!), but good. Fulfilled the purpose well, I liked.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:13 PM, NieR:Automata™ said:

Wtf are  you talking bout? People (and precisely artists more) EVOLVE, if you're stuck in one genre for the rest of your career then that's what would be boring and awful. Like they even include that hard element they had in their beginning (they don't have to include it anymore, but they still do it). In my opinion this album was beautiful, deep and creative overall. Generic shitfest? When did you ever listen to something even closer to this? And before replying something I know you will, of course you can have your own opinion but here's mine about your shitty comment. Go listen to Kill the noise and all those dead producers.

2 minutes ago, gvngxxz said:

Wtf are  you talking bout? People (and precisely artists more) EVOLVE, if you're stuck in one genre for the rest of your career then that's what would be boring and awful. Like they even include that hard element they had in their beginning (they don't have to include it anymore, but they still do it). In my opinion this album was beautiful, deep and creative overall. Generic shitfest? When did you ever listen to something even closer to this? And before replying something I know you will, of course you can have your own opinion but here's mine about your shitty comment. Go listen to Kill the noise and all those dead producers.

This is not evolving, this is devolving. Such awful generic mess coming from what used to be a pretty talented band. Dubstep is dead bro, why would anyone listen to shit like KtN unironically in 2020. It's just awful, they are running out of ideas and making simple beats. Of course, how would you know if you're stuck with 2 genres and 4 bands. Expand your spectrum. Not going to hate you for liking this album but this is major fucking disappointment especially after New World ep which is pretty good and singles like New World with Yellow Claw or dead af

• Upvote 1