mR12

Front Porch Step - You Look Nothing Like My Dreams [Single] (2020)

53 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - January 31, 2020
Genre - Acoustic, Emo
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. You Look Nothing Like My Dreams (4:04)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

Imagine clicking on this thread just to whine about what's already been whined about in his past +5 releases. Rent free.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 18

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

If you support pedophiles, you're scum of the earth. Imagine complaining about people who speak out about pedophiles. Fucking scum.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

HE'S A NONCE

HE'S A NONCE

AND HE'S GONNA GET SLAPPED UP

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crust said:

Some people in here need to cancel coward women abusers who are capable of hiring a hit man to kill their wifes, the same way you cancel pedophiles. Just saying :rolleyes:

That's why AILD will never gain anything financially from me. 4/5 members are cool and it sucks that I'm not supporting them but that's how it is, captain high horse.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Came here for the comments, A+ good job, lets not forget his new Twitter persona of being a righteous Christian who's been born evil and trying to repent and grow.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, desk said:

Imagine clicking on this thread just to whine about what's already been whined about in his past +5 releases. Rent free.

If he wants to be free of criticism then he should stop releasing music.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

WYv5vZr.gif

Lol, a bunch of 12 year olds in here. I enjoy his music. “I Never Loved Before I Found You” was great, can’t wait for the new album.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 4

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

11 hours ago, Crust said:

Some people in here need to cancel coward women abusers who are capable of hiring a hit man to kill their wifes, the same way you cancel pedophiles. Just saying :rolleyes:

One person admitted fault and paid his dues via the American justice system.

The other apologized yet defended his actions claiming "it was consensual" despite these underage girls being below the age of consent. Js.

• Upvote 1

i think i'll just go give my support and time to like, any of the artists on earth that don't fuck kids and then try to defend it! gotta love his whole 'born again' christian bullshit on twitter

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Lol, a bunch of 12 year olds in here. I enjoy his music. “I Never Loved Before I Found You” was great, can’t wait for the new album.

Looks like he's hitting his Target fanbase then. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CMGX6X said:

Looks like he's hitting his Target fanbase then. 

Oof good one. Did you listen to the song?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Oof good one. Did you listen to the song?

No lie, used to enjoy his music just havent listen to him in ages. I'll give it a try here in a bit. 

4 minutes ago, CMGX6X said:

No lie, used to enjoy his music just havent listen to him in ages. I'll give it a try here in a bit. 

You sure? It might be too much for you.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

You sure? It might be too much for you.

I'll have to take it slow, don't wanna get too triggered lol. 

3 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

but like..why

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Good music is good music. I do understand though, that small simple minds have a tough time separating artist actions from the music.

Just realize that no one really gives a shit what you think, it’s the internet.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Good music is good music. I do understand though, that small simple minds have a tough time separating artist actions from the music.

can’t do that when he’s a literal pedophile

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Separating the art from the artist is a fine thing, I even do it with a lot of artist. But when said artist has been known to literally use their platform to sexually abuse children, it is time to no longer give them a platform. Everybody that continues to stream and purchase his music is simply giving this man the means to destroy more lives. So complain all you want about “12 year olds on the internet,” these people are saying these things for a reason. This man should no longer exist in the music world. He lost that right. No matter how good or bad his music is, which for the record, I find to be extremely meh. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

I mean I know people who still listen to Lostprophets I wouldn't personally but I wouldn't bring them down for it since it is just music like you said

• Upvote 1

Just now, Summers said:

I mean I know people who still listen to Lostprophets I wouldn't personally but I wouldn't bring them down for it since it is just music like you said

Lostprophets is a different story. That is a band, which has several other people who 1. Didn’t know about Ian’s abuse, 2. Were absolutely disgusted when they found out and harshly condemned Ian. Front Porch Step is a singular person. Supporting his music directly supports him. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Lostprophets is a different story. That is a band, which has several other people who 1. Didn’t know about Ian’s abuse, 2. Were absolutely disgusted when they found out and harshly condemned Ian. Front Porch Step is a singular person. Supporting his music directly supports him. 

I mean I do condemn his actions for sure but hasn't it been like four years since he's done anything

Just now, Summers said:

I mean I do condemn his actions for sure but hasn't it been like four years since he's done anything

He continues to deny that his actions were pedophilic and hides behind a fake mask of Christianity to try and regain peoples trust. He now displays a self-victimizing bullshit “get over it” mentality all over his social medias and makes it quite obvious that he never really gave a shit about his victims. Even with all of this aside, there is no way to be certain that he still isn’t doing the same thing behind closed doors. After all, he refused to sacrifice his platform which gave him the opportunity to abuse children. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ButlerTooth said:

One person admitted fault and paid his dues via the American justice system.

The other apologized yet defended his actions claiming "it was consensual" despite these underage girls being below the age of consent. Js.

They are the same shit. Cancel both.

• Upvote 3