mR12

Theory of a Deadman - Say Nothing (2020)

17 posts in this topic

VM7gt4s.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 31, 2020
Genre - Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Black Hole In Your Heart (3:34)
02. History of Violence (3:54)
03. Affluenza (3:36)
04. Say Nothing (3:36)
05. Strangers (3:25)
06. Ted Bundy (3:32)
07. World Keeps Spinning (3:34)
08. Quicksand (3:00)
09. White Boy (4:10)
10. It's All Good (2:33)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 1

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

thanks

Wow. I really didn’t think they could ever make something worse than their last album. But sure they can!  It’s right there ☝️  I’m embarrassed for them. What a fuckin joke. 

• Upvote 2

@nineball4444 yea they've been suckin. The "Savages" album had my interest, then they nosedived afterwards

• Upvote 1

I'd rather fuck my earlobes with a footlong icicle then put myself through this album again.  Even that last album had the Hallelujah cover and Straight Jacket that were tolerable.  The Angel Acoustic EP was the last good album they'll probably put out.  i hate calling bands sellouts, but this is exactly what this is, just trying to profit off of the pop audience.  I shit you not I heard RX (Medicate) on 97.1 (DC's pop station) inbetween Taylor Swift and Lizzo Tuesday morning.  It's disappointing because this band put out steady (albeit not exactly deep) hard rock albums that were great.  Fuck I'm pissed. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Kingdom Leaks' favourite bands to circlejerk over: Movements, Periphery, Polaris, Architects, Knuckle Puck, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Our Last Night, Dance Gavin Dance and Norma Jean.

3 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

@nineball4444 yea they've been suckin. The "Savages" album had my interest, then they nosedived afterwards

That album was so good!  Do they play pop versions of those songs at concerts these days?  Do they not play anything before their last album?  Who the fuck is paying to see them now??  
Whatever. I’m done with them. 

Wow. How embarrassing. If this isn’t a clear definition of selling out, idk what is.

Eh, fingers crossed they go back to the good ole days on the next album. Not holding my breath though. Thanks for posting.

EDIT: Gotta be honest though, that Ted Bundy song is catchy lol

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

This album is good for a palate cleanser. I love metal and find it beneficial to use mellower stuff as a timeout every couple of months. Then dive right back in! Usually use acoustic or instrumental versions of heavy stuff to reset. Northlane, Thornhill and Gravemind are next in the playlist...

Boooooooooooooorrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

Awful

8 hours ago, nineball4444 said:

That album was so good!  Do they play pop versions of those songs at concerts these days?  Do they not play anything before their last album?  Who the fuck is paying to see them now??  
Whatever. I’m done with them. 

I'd be really surprised if they're still a band at this point. It's probably just Tyler now writing all this crap as a solo artist using the shortened name "Theory"

Was gonna give this a shot.. but after the comments and listening to the singles, I think I'll pass

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

Glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks this album is pure $#!+. I hate to say it considering what a huge fan I was but I’m done with them at this point. At least we have the first 3 albums and Savages...

21 hours ago, TheEmpire86 said:

EDIT: Gotta be honest though, that Ted Bundy song is catchy lol

Only good song IMO - But even that's saying WAY too much.

• Upvote 1