Summers

Eighteen Visions - Discography (1997-2017)

27 posts in this topic

337610_454327244620638_1951079934_o.jpg

Genre - Metalcore, Alt Metal

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kpbs CBR

Release List:

Studio Albums

(2000) Until the Ink Runs Out

(2001) Best Of

(2002) Vanity

(2004) Obsession

(2006) Eighteen Visions

(2017) XVIII

Extended Plays:

(1997) Lifeless

Download

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

Until the Ink Runs Out is an esstential metalcore album, also couldn't find their first album and their other EP so rip 

But I will add them when I can

Holy hell. Thank you for this. I was missing the early ones! 

Always felt like they never lived up to their potential. Loved Vanity, Obsession, and XVIII, but they never had the great album it felt like they were capable of.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thespionage said:

Always felt like they never lived up to their potential. Loved Vanity, Obsession, and XVIII, but they never had the great album it felt like they were capable of.

Until the Ink Runs Out, well if you like metalcore lol

10 minutes ago, Summers said:

Until the Ink Runs Out, well if you like metalcore lol

I went through a phase of liking it, but it never stuck out as great. Very good for the time though,  no doubt.

9 minutes ago, thespionage said:

I went through a phase of liking it, but it never stuck out as great. Very good for the time though,  no doubt.

Understandable it is 20 years old

Thanks for this! Hopefully people that are less familiar with Eighteen Visions will take a listen to their earlier records and hear how they used to sound and how they evolved. 

• Love 2

wow thank you for sharing this, I always thought I was the only person in Canada that knew and liked these guys growing up cause nobody I rolled with in the music scene knew who these dudes were. Sick band, can't wait to take a stroll down memory lane...

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

6 minutes ago, everythingwentblake said:

This isn't the full discography. You missed the best of. That record rips.

Best of is just a mixture of Lifeless, Until the Ink and the other ep (which isn't here but I will update when I can)

4 minutes ago, Summers said:

Best of is just a mixture of Lifeless, Until the Ink and the other ep (which isn't here but I will update when I can)

Not true. I am a 18 bro lifer and it was a rerecording of some older stuff. It was my favorite record of theirs. Way better than until the ink runs out. But thanks nonetheless for uploading this and hopefully getting some new eyes on this classic band. I miss that old OC sound. Eighteen Bros,Throwdown,Bleeding Through, Avenged Sevenfold,and Atreyu were all killing in back in the early 00's. 

8 minutes ago, everythingwentblake said:

Not true. I am a 18 bro lifer and it was a rerecording of some older stuff. It was my favorite record of theirs. Way better than until the ink runs out. But thanks nonetheless for uploading this and hopefully getting some new eyes on this classic band. I miss that old OC sound. Eighteen Bros,Throwdown,Bleeding Through, Avenged Sevenfold,and Atreyu were all killing in back in the early 00's. 

Sorry my bad it was songs from Yesterday Is Time Killed and those two eps

I will be on the lookout for them 

16 minutes ago, everythingwentblake said:

added

• Upvote 1

My favorite albums from 18V is their Vanity, Obsession and Self Titled albums. The rest was meh to me.

I’ve got the somewhat rare bonus tracks for Obsession if anyone wants them. 

• Upvote 1

I've got an Unreleased Session, Yesterday Is Time Killed (their first album), a soundboard audio recording of them in 98 at the Showcase Theater, all the cover songs they've done, the No Time For Love 7", the Obsession bonus tracks & the demo (when they were called Macabre). Let me know if you'd want it. 

Legit GOAT band. No argument allowed.

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, Forever War said:

I've got an Unreleased Session, Yesterday Is Time Killed (their first album), a soundboard audio recording of them in 98 at the Showcase Theater, all the cover songs they've done, the No Time For Love 7", the Obsession bonus tracks & the demo (when they were called Macabre). Let me know if you'd want it. 

Sent the first album over and also the Obsession bonus tracks, are they 320 too?

15 hours ago, Forever War said:

What quality do you have the Obsession bonus tracks in?

I absolutely love this band! I've seen them a couple of times back when they were with Trustkill Records. First show was with Eighteen Visions, Bleeding Through, It Dies Today and Memphis May Fire all on the same card and when they were all label mates on Trustkill. 

Second time I saw 18V was with Bleeding Through, Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu. 

Ha this is my cousins band! He's the skinny white kid.  ;) Well the skinniest whiteest kid. Trevor, plays drums. Love that dude! Cool to see people dug them! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kingdomchris21 said:

Ha this is my cousins band! He's the skinny white kid.  ;) Well the skinniest whiteest kid. Trevor, plays drums. Love that dude! Cool to see people dug them! 

Yeah they are great, please say they have plans to release an album this year lmao

One of my favs, thx 

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, Forever War said:

keen for those Obsession bonus tracks

• Upvote 1

Been bumping these dudes finally and fuck, do they know how to groove hard. Even their reunion album, XVIII, is pretty sweet. Glad this discography thread got me to check them out!

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

This is what 2003 looked like

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown