ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Misery Signals - Discography (2004-2013)

21 posts in this topic

Image result for misery signals

Genre - Metalcore, Counterparts For Dads

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbos CBR

Release List:

Studio Albums

(2004) Of Malice and the Magnum Heart

(2006) Mirrors

(2008) Controller

(2013) Absent Light

Download

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

Legendary band in the metalcore scene.  If you consider yourself a metalcore fan to any degree, then you must listen to these gentlemen.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Of Malice And The Magnum Heart and Controller pretty much summarize all the best qualities that Metalcore has to offer. But of course, Mirrors and Absent Light do slap as well. This band is just all around excellent. I'm hoping there will be a new album from them one day... One day SOON!

• Upvote 2

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Every time I listen to Controller I'm blown away.  The only one I truly love though. 

3 hours ago, BERO said:

Cheap Counterparts rip off

Hate to break this to you but Misery Signals were around like 5 years earlier than Counterparts, even more if you count the material of 7 Angels 7 Plagues. 

Anyways, this band is amazing. Of Malice and Controller are top tier metalcore albums. Perfect blend of unique, semi-technical yet tasteful metalcore and post-hardcore, even experiment with progressive elements later on.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

8 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

Hate to break this to you but Misery Signals were around like 5 years earlier than Counterparts, even more if you count the material of 7 Angels 7 Plagues. 

Anyways, this band is amazing. Of Malice and Controller are top tier metalcore albums. Perfect blend of unique, semi-technical yet tasteful metalcore and post-hardcore, even experiment with progressive elements later on.

My comment is pure sarcasm just to make some people laugh, as a die hard Counterparts fan I well know where they are getting their influence from

• Upvote 5

5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

Isn’t that an old photo of Emmure....?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, defmytones said:

Haha no he just looks like Frankie there

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, defmytones said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one would thought Karl looked like Frankie in that picture, lmao.

My personal ranking...

1. Of Malice and the Magnum Heart

2. Controller 

3. Absent Heart

4. Mirrors

• Upvote 1

glad the photo of them with karl was posted. the way they treated that dude and the way they shit talk the dude who wrote incredible albums for them is sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, thespionage said:

My personal ranking...

1. Of Malice and the Magnum Heart

2. Controller 

3. Absent Heart

4. Mirrors

Exactly my rankings too. As much as I love Controller, I think Of Malice And The Magnum Heart just passes it with "The Stinging Rain" and "Five Years," which are my favorite Misery Signals songs ever.

Yes, they did Karl dirty as fuck. Still love the band, but Karl put his whole raw emotion and heart into it while he was with them

• Love 1

In case anyone is curious on this whole thing, they did Jesse just as dirty originally. He was travelling to shows on tour in his personal vehicle before he finally quit, and was then replaced by Karl. It's shitty that they did it again, especially to a close friend, but at this point, I'm not caught off guard. I feel really bad for Greg, as he joined when Stu left (around the same time as Jesse), and was then told "your services are no longer needed" when Stu decided to come back to the band leading up to the Malice X tour dates. 

Only ever listened to Controller and while I probably won't dig much deeper than that... it's a damn good album.

1 minute ago, Dreakon13 said:

Only ever listened to Controller and while I probably won't dig much deeper than that... it's a damn good album.

I wish I could change your mind and get you to listen to Of Malice And The Magnum Heart. It's one of the best albums to come out of the Metalcore genre. Even better than Controller, which is my second favorite.

• Upvote 1

Been listening to these guys for years and each album always got better in my opinion. I may be one of the few that actually prefer Karl over Jesse.

Anyway, here's how I'd rate their albums:

1. Controller / Absent Light.

2. Mirrors.

3. Of Malice and the Magnum Heart.

It's hard for me to pick a number one between Controller and Absent Light. 

I have 320kbps versions of Mirrors, Controller, and Absent Light if I could contribute.

7 hours ago, FREExMIND said:

I have 320kbps versions of Mirrors, Controller, and Absent Light if I could contribute.

All three of those albums are here in 320. I think what threw you off was that Of Malice And The Magnum Heart is the only one linked. The other ones are in the "Download" url.

• Upvote 1