Sign in to follow this  
mR12

[POLL] Downloading from PassTheLeaks

Are you able to download from PassTheLeaks?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Are you able to download from PassTheLeaks?

• Yes, usually works fine
    • No (403 Forbidden Error)
    • No (other reason, explain in comments)

9 posts in this topic

Please vote in this poll so that we can report this data to the PTL team.

#3 of 2019 • TEN FÉ // FUTURE PERFECT, PRESENT TENSE • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Lately I've been having some weird problems with PTL. It works perfectly fine on my mac, as far as I can recall. But on my PC I'll click on the link from filecrypt, and I will get an error message that says something along the lines of "passtheleaks.me server could not be found." But then sometimes I try it again and it will work fine, or if I click on the other link then go back and try it again it works fine. Haven't figured out an exact cause to it on my own.

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Only in my Vivaldi browser (Basically Chrome) it gives me the Forbidden error. I don't know why, it just started doing this last week. And it really sucks since Vivaldi is my main browser, but my only way of getting around it is copy and pasting links into edge.

It's extremely tedious :/ 

EDIT: It was an extension called "Unseen for Facebook" It was blocking all referrers, i didn't think that applied to all sites, naturally. Fixed it!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, PhantomFear said:

Lately I've been having some weird problems with PTL. It works perfectly fine on my mac, as far as I can recall. But on my PC I'll click on the link from filecrypt, and I will get an error message that says something along the lines of "passtheleaks.me server could not be found." But then sometimes I try it again and it will work fine, or if I click on the other link then go back and try it again it works fine. Haven't figured out an exact cause to it on my own.

There has been some downtime in the past couple days, perhaps that was it? Let me know if it's been a problem past these few days.

#3 of 2019 • TEN FÉ // FUTURE PERFECT, PRESENT TENSE • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

4 minutes ago, mR12 said:

There has been some downtime in the past couple days, perhaps that was it? Let me know if it's been a problem past these few days.

Maybe, today everything has been working fine. Lorna Shore and envy's links worked perfect!

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

I download from mobile, and I've never encountered any issues aside from downtimes

Yesterday I had trouble using it all day, but now it's working fine. That is from my Firefox browser. It worked well on mobile.

Usually it works just fine, though.

Usually works good. Downloads fast if possible. The only reason I've stopped using it was because once in a while it randomly stops mid download? I also noticed sites like zippyshare let you resume a download if internet connection is lost half way through while PTL makes me start the download over if I lose connection and then reconnect. Why is that? 

• Upvote 1

I have never had any issues downloading with PTL.

'Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark.