Caspian - On Circles (2020)

22 posts in this topic

yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

listen to this if you're dead inside and wanna feel something

edit: you can listen if you're alive inside too

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

They're no longer instrumental? My dream's come true. 

• Upvote 2

these motherfuckers put a metal song on their album by accident

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This is legit fucking incredible, the only thing slightly distracting me is the fact that two songs have full on vocals, but others kinda do not. I would've preferred some vocals here and there in most songs, but still, as a whole this was quite the experience, one of this month's highlights for sure.

• Upvote 1

Thank you kindly.

very very excited for this. dust and disquiet was phenomenal but was missing something compared to their peer's recent work. hoping this one has that missing link. great band

That song with Kyle Durfey really crushed my soul in the best possible way. Great album.

• Upvote 2

What an amazing album, love it

It's good, but I think I like their previous material more. Perhaps it will grow on me

This album is SO good! Nostalgist is fucking phenomenal. Wow. I loved every second of this album!

YES MY KINGS ARE HERE. Now I'm gonna listen to this for weeks on

SO glad these guys teamed up with Will Yip (Circa Survive, Citizen, Title Fight, to name a few...) for the production of this album. This album came out phenomenal! 

• Upvote 1

this album is constantly growing on me. We don't deserve this band holy shit. "Nostalgist" is as beautiful as expected, and I love how "Collapser" is a Russian Circles tribute lol.

• Upvote 1

Saw this band open up for Katatonia and Minus The Bear in the past and loved both sets. Not sure why I haven't checked them out yet, but seeing all this praise in here makes me hyped!

• Upvote 1

Shit is legit.

Love Collapser.

Whole album tbh.

"Nostalgist" and "Collapser" stick out the most on first listen. Pretty solid album all around though!

I have listened this album 5 times by now and I'm absolutly in love with it. It's majestic and energetic, as well emotional and even graceful at times. This is just their quality work, as it has always been. A solid 10/10 for me.

• Love 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:42 PM, drummer725 said:

SO glad these guys teamed up with Will Yip (Circa Survive, Citizen, Title Fight, to name a few...) for the production of this album. This album came out phenomenal! 

La Dispute, mewithoutYou, Turnstile, Code Orange, Turnover... and many others as well. Brilliant producer.

• Love 1

Why was this not on the list for releases in January?  I almost missed it!  Thanks @ultramort  for mentioning it in the Envy thread.

• Love 1