967-EVIL

Invent, Animate - Dark [Single] (2020)

39 posts in this topic

They're btw called Invent Animate not Invent, Animate

Other Releases by

8 hours ago, Notalone said:

It's ok to not like it but saying Vik is an incredibly average vocalist is just inaccurate. The guy has an unbelievable range, can sing, scream, growl, and does it very well. It might not be showcased on this song to your liking but I'd suggest you check out his instagram and look at any of his videos of him singing or recording something. 

Personally I think this song is great, much better than Cloud Cascade. Guitar technicality and Trey's drumming on it are wild, showcases Marcus's lows very well also.

I also think it is impressive how well Vik actually goes with the new IA material. Considering that English isn't his first language, that he is able to sound as good as he does while going through all the ranges is great in itself. I'm going into the record with no expectations and allowing Vik to grow onto me.

Excellent track. Kind of upsetting to me that so many people don't seem to like it, or Vik in general. Sure, I still think Ben was a better fit overall, but Vik still does a fantastic job, and both the tracks so far have slapped. Very stoked for the whole album.

• Love 3

loving this a lot

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

2 hours ago, MrPreApocalypse said:

They're btw called Invent Animate not Invent, Animate

I could've sworn there was a comma once upon a time but there seem to be no traces of that on their socials

2 minutes ago, Maximo said:

I could've sworn there was a comma once upon a time but there seem to be no traces of that on their socials

they dropped the comma but it’s still there on iTunes and Spotify lol

• Upvote 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

I totally get why people don't really care for this vocalist but he doesn't take away from the enjoyment of this song, fucking excellent stuff.

• Love 1

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Lmao at some of the critics, song is technical asf vocally (lows, highs, mids + cleans) and instrumentally speaking (drumms are out of this world, guitars on point as usual and all of this very well mixed with ambient sounds here and there).

Really liking the direction they are taking with Marcus.

tenor.gif