Tracklist:

01. Dark (5:05)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interstellar vibes <3

You know, I know this shit is objectively great and they're crazy talented, but I just don't like it as a whole. The vocalist is still colorless and I find him boring, the drums are fucking top tier, the guitars are really fucking cool and I was actually really into most of the first half but then it sort of became mess-y techwank (with again, boring vocals) and only the last minute was sort of great again.

Didn't like first single much either for similar reasons but this is definitely more interesting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Actually pleased with this one, different but lovely.

Instru is reeeeally cool

Goddamn, I fucking love this band's artwork. The band itself is eh...

I'm getting Aviana vibes mixed with Invent vibes, maybe possibly a lil bit of Diamond Construct vibes thrown in there too? I dunno. Not as top tier as their last two albums (both masterpieces), so this album has too much hype to live up to. It's still gonna be a solid as fuck release though, but to those naysayers that think this stinks, you haven't even given the whole album a chance.

Personally, I think they should've found a more diverse vocalist, but this guy is still new, his first album might be pretty good, but if he can find his true center with the band on the album after this one, it has the potential to be epic, but I think more than anything this album will be like a solid 8/10, just missing that top tier feel. 

Well it's dark af

Idk why they decided to put a layer of unnecessary noise over the vocals, as it now hurts my ears to listen to them.

• Upvote 1

This is good, but also nothing new for them. 

2 hours ago, desk said:

You know, I know this shit is objectively great and they're crazy talented, but I just don't like it as a whole. The vocalist is still colorless and I find him boring, the drums are fucking top tier, the guitars are really fucking cool and I was actually really into most of the first half but then it sort of became mess-y techwank (with again, boring vocals) and only the last minute was sort of great again.

Didn't like first single much either for similar reasons but this is definitely more interesting.

gonna be the one to defend you here, I think you’re totally right 

theoretically I should love these singles, but I just... don’t? 

the vocals don’t do much for me (especially with that strange vocal layer on top, it sounds so weird) and the production is too spacey for this kinda tight djent sound imo 

they’re great musicians though 110%

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I like how heavy and weird it is, how spacey it is, but it feels overproduced and the vocals don't do much for me...I don't hate them, they are just not very interesting
Second half is better for my taste :D some may disagree, but I'm into these atmospheric sections :)
For me its 2/2
This one 8/10

• Love 1

It really is a shame that one of the best bands in the scene now has an incredibly average vocalist that adds nothing to the songs. Greyview instrumental when?

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

It really is a shame that one of the best bands in the scene now has an incredibly average vocalist that adds nothing to the songs. Greyview instrumental when?

bruh :’(

9 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

It's ok to not like it but saying Vik is an incredibly average vocalist is just inaccurate. The guy has an unbelievable range, can sing, scream, growl, and does it very well. It might not be showcased on this song to your liking but I'd suggest you check out his instagram and look at any of his videos of him singing or recording something. 

Personally I think this song is great, much better than Cloud Cascade. Guitar technicality and Trey's drumming on it are wild, showcases Marcus's lows very well also.

• Upvote 5

absolutely IN LOVE with this

• Upvote 1

Technicality ≠ good

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

So pumped to hear more from them. Really missed out on Everchanger's vinyl. Anyone willing to part with their copy/sell a copy to me? haha

3 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

Technicality ≠ good

Well it’s a good thing that’s not the reason people like this band 

36 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

Technicality ≠ good

This is probably why Converge is your favorite band lol. 

*Shrug*

To add, technicality is literally a small factor in why something is good but hearing something that doesn't blend in with what every other band is releasing is refreshing for my ears was my point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of those bands I've never fully gotten into, but this song is pretty good! Hyped for that SIlent Planet headliner in March

2 hours ago, xcblackdiamond said:

Song is still fire though ngl, dont get me wrong @Notalone @dewey duck

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Notalone said:

Personally I think this song is great, much better than Cloud Cascade. Guitar technicality and Trey's drumming on it are wild, showcases Marcus's lows very well also.

I do think Marcus' vocals are better here overall. "I lost my shadow" is a very good lyric with its imagery too.

3 minutes ago, xcblackdiamond said:

I do think Marcus' vocals are better here overall

I think this album is going to be one of those slow burns for even hardcore Invent fans. Everchanger was an album that also had to grow on a lot of people because Ben's harsh vocals were not favored by a lot of people early on but the album ended up being one of the favorites. With Marcus stepping in there is digestion that needs to take place because it's removing something you're used to and replacing it with something brand new.

To add, I've heard the entire album already and I will say I think a lot of the songs actually have Everchanger vibes/heavy influence, the best songs off this album are absolute  bangers and wont be discovered until the full release.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Notalone said:

I think this album is going to be one of those slow burns for even hardcore Invent fans. Everchanger was an album that also had to grow on a lot of people because Ben's harsh vocals were not favored by a lot of people early on but the album ended up being one of the favorites. With Marcus stepping in there is digestion that needs to take place because it's removing something you're used to and replacing it with something brand new.

To add, I've heard the entire album already and I will say I think a lot of the songs actually have Everchanger vibes/heavy influence, the best songs off this album are absolute  bangers and wont be discovered until the full release.

I'm good at letting slow burns become favorites so that's fine by me haha. Ben's vocals were just so unique and Marcus is good, very good even, but he's just not special imo. Seems like he's good enough for the album to be great at least. Like no way this album is lower than a 7/10, most likely higher. But the band's ceiling with Ben was higher I think. Good to know that the best songs have yet to be heard though. And I love that the album is coming so soon.

very interesting track i'll say the least.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Notalone said:

YOU WHAT

HOT TAKE... I enjoy Markus more than Ben There , I said it,...don't hurt me  

Great stuff so far, really interested in how the full album shapes up.

• Confused 1