Zephyr Sunrise

Theory of a Deadman - World Keeps Spinning [Single] (2020)

5 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - January 24, 2020
Genre - Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. World Keeps Spinning (3:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Other Releases by

This band used to be great.  Now they just produce slow and boring crap over and over.

• Upvote 1

When I first heard WAKE UP CALL I couldn't believe the way they changed like that, I figured it was just a phase that bands go through here and there and that they would go back to their roots. Boy, was I wrong. Sucks too, cause these dudes used to be pretty awesome. But hey, it is what it is and I'll still buy it anyways to keep the collection going. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

On 1/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, TheEmpire86 said:

When I first heard WAKE UP CALL I couldn't believe the way they changed like that, I figured it was just a phase that bands go through here and there and that they would go back to their roots. Boy, was I wrong. Sucks too, cause these dudes used to be pretty awesome. But hey, it is what it is and I'll still buy it anyways to keep the collection going. Thanks for posting.

I also can’t believe they are putting out this garbage. It’s such an insult to all the fans they’ve made throughout their long career. You think they’d just keep making hard rock music at this point. Nope! They’ve desperately sold out hard for a quick buck.

• Upvote 1