09. Szélvész (5:38)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3
  • Confused 1

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

Other Releases by

Pretty interesting stuff. Definitely worth checking out 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

a single was posted on here a while back and it was pretty crazy so I'm definitely checking this out

Interested to see how this is. I've liked previous releases and thought the single was cool, so high hopes. 

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

This record is phenomenal.  There is not a single minute that is wasted nor feels repetitive.  Every song is just so fresh and unique and I really wish it was longer.  I personally wish the first and third track were a little longer as it seems like there was something new right at the end of the song and then they just ended.  I also wanted more of those female guest vocals found throughout the record as some tracks would've been even better with some vocals.  I am really glad that this record is more oriented on the Hungarian Folk side as opposed to black metal, as melodically, this is much more enjoyable and memorable for obvious reasons.  This is easily my favorite record of the month so far, it managed to pull just ahead of new Squarepusher.

• Upvote 3

please support this guy, its a genius

• Upvote 1

Enjoyed the fusion of sounds, the mix of the modern and the old so much in this. Can easily see it being in my top 3 this month. First playthrough really lived up to the genre tag and kept me guessing what's gonna come next, crazy how all the sounds were wrapped in such a well developed package.

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

This is how Avant-garde Metal is done right. Requires multiple listens to really appreciate just how well he's blending in all these styles of music, and not just thrown in together without  proper cohesion (à la Poppy). Must admit I wasn't a fan of his last record even though I remember it getting some praise, but after listening to this masterpiece I'll probably give it another shot.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Diet Indulgence said:

not just thrown in together without  proper cohesion (à la Poppy)

I will concede that initially I really did not like Poppy for this very reason, but after trying her new album a few times it's really stuck with me, and doesn't feel gimmicky for the most part. Have you heard it?

@InsidAero  I have, why would I mention her if I have not heard her recent album? Actually just the last one (I disagree) before that I had no idea who she was or what style of music she played. I'll admit it was unique and she gets props for that but as I said in my post on her page, I found it to be a disjointed mess that fell apart on repeated listens but to each their own, we all have our own opinions and tastes. I think if your going to blend several styles of music, some seemingly conflicting or opposing, you'd be better off following more of a blueprint like this artist, with more of a seamless transition instead of an abrupt shift, which is why I believe people said it felt gimmicky.

• Upvote 1

I really like this one. The variety of instruments used  along with the vocal make it very interesting. The blend of electronics elements, Hungarian folk and the amazing bass tone blend together like a charm. Sometimes it makes you want to dance around the campfire and other times to reflect on the music alone. I wouldn't even bat an eye if he decides to remove any metal element in the future because I want to see the full extent of this idea.

Glad to see this one is getting so much praise. Kátai makes me feel proud about being Hungarian. Yet another awesome album, although Rengeteg is still my favourite.