The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
Zephyr Sunrise

Atena - Drowning Regret & Lungs Filled with Water (2020)

21 posts in this topic

AHMkd9a.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 24, 2020
Genre - Progressive Metalcore, Experimental, Djent, Rapcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Intro (0:26)
02. Born Rotten (2:47)
03. No Hope for Miscarriage (3:37)
04. Let Them Hang in the Halls (2:53)
05. Slap (3:38)
06. +47 3029 (2:47)
07. Domestic Abuse (3:10)
08. She Wept as I Told Her (3:17)
09. Godforsaken (3:33)
10. Death is All I Think About (3:37)
11. Drowning Regret (1:45)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

One of the few bands that still manage to intrigue me. Really hyped for this! Thanks a lot!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

This is gonna go past a lot of peoples radar, but it's a must listen to!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Damn this is good. My expectations were high and they were met. Great experimental prog metalcore.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Don't see how this is really experimental. Typical Northlanecore that's been trendy for the past few years. 

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Been keen on this since "Death is all i think about". Another great album to release today. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sad "Det Var Ikke Sånn Det Skulle Ende" didn't make it on the album, probably my favorite song by them...
Anyway, I'm really hyped that it finally leaked!

Share this post


Link to post

This is good stuff, an interesting album to listen to. I can hear a lot of replay value in it, but only time will really answer that for sure. +47 3029 actually had me quite emotional, fuck.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Foxlass said:

Don't see how this is really experimental. Typical Northlanecore that's been trendy for the past few years. 

Northlanecore? Lol kinda confused bc this sounds nothing like Northlane to me. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Northlanecore? Lol kinda confused bc this sounds nothing like Northlane to me. 

It's a general figure of speech; I mean the prog djentcore with an over reliance on chugging and breakdowns that has been the trend in core for the past few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Foxlass said:

It's a general figure of speech; I mean the prog djentcore with an over reliance on chugging and breakdowns that has been the trend in core for the past few years. 

I've only been listening to core bands since 2011 but 95% of core music sounds the same to me so I probably wouldn't notice things like that to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post

This band has always been wierd, and I have always loved it.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Love It! Something fresh.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

She Wept as I Told Her and Death Is all I Think About are the "Experimental" tracks. Posted as singles here ;) just following the tags. Glad everyone is enjoying this album. It's definitely an eye-catcher. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Zephyr Sunrise said:

She Wept as I Told Her and Death Is all I Think About are the "Experimental" tracks. Posted as singles here ;) just following the tags. Glad everyone is enjoying this album. It's definitely an eye-catcher. 

You should check out more experimental music...  Thy Catafalque's new record is a perfect place to start (note that 20% of that record is metal, the rest is pure bliss).

 

Also, this record needs more Oil Rigs

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

When I first heard Death Is All I Think About however long ago that single came out, I was skeptical, but it ended up being one of my favorite songs of last year. This band has some great potential to stand out from the crowd.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

beautifully

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/23/2020 at 8:48 AM, Foxlass said:

Don't see how this is really experimental. Typical Northlanecore that's been trendy for the past few years. 

They do have similarities, but these guys are brillant at what they do. The whole atmosphere they offer is different from anything I’ve heard. Each and every platform I go to there’s a tone of people commenting that this band brings something new to this long lasting genre.

 

I’ve been listening to this kind of music for a long time now and I totally agree. You can’t judge them by one song because they do have songs that have structures that have been done quite a few times. It’s more about the whole package they offer.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adec21 said:

They do have similarities, but these guys are brillant at what they do. The whole atmosphere they offer is different from anything I’ve heard. Each and every platform I go to there’s a tone of people commenting that this band brings something new to this long lasting genre.

 

I’ve been listening to this kind of music for a long time now and I totally agree. You can’t judge them by one song because they do have songs that have structures that have been done quite a few times. It’s more about the whole package they offer.

idk mate I've just heard so much djentcore that it all blends together for me

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.