Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Sign in to follow this  
Chief

Julien-K - Harmonic Disruptor (2020)

5 posts in this topic

b1QHvvTTbxs.jpg

Leaked
Release - January 24, 2020

Genre - Synth Rock, Industrial Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Harmonic Disruptor
2. Cross
3. Stronger Without You
4. Lies Like Fire
5. Shut Down Your Soul
6. As the Sirens Call
7. Burn the System
8. Undo Everything

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / Physical

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Wait. That guy still makes music?!

I thought he'd be lost in time between all the new artists and the returning artists. Last time I heard of this guy was in 2012 when I listened to Waking Up, the song he did for Shadow The Hedgehog. (tho that one released in 2005, but you get the deal). 

Dang. I might be checking that out. 

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

10 hours ago, Burst said:

Wait. That guy still makes music?!

I thought he'd be lost in time between all the new artists and the returning artists. Last time I heard of this guy was in 2012 when I listened to Waking Up, the song he did for Shadow The Hedgehog. (tho that one released in 2005, but you get the deal). 

Dang. I might be checking that out. 

"That guy" contains 2 of the original members from Orgy. And you've missed out on their last two amazing albums. California Noir - Chapter One: Analog Beaches & Digital Cities (2015) and California Noir - Chapter Two: Nightlife in Neon (2016). Haven't heard this one yet but I'm a big fan and about to give it my first spin.

Edit: I don't like this at all. Sounds like a generic attempt to go heavy, or to make an "Orgy" album without Jay Gordon. This isn't the Julien-K I know and loved.

32 minutes ago, Spectromeda said:

"That guy" contains 2 of the original members from Orgy. And you've missed out on their last two amazing albums. California Noir - Chapter One: Analog Beaches & Digital Cities (2015) and California Noir - Chapter Two: Nightlife in Neon (2016). Haven't heard this one yet but I'm a big fan and about to give it my first spin.

Edit: I don't like this at all. Sounds like a generic attempt to go heavy, or to make an "Orgy" album without Jay Gordon. This isn't the Julien-K I know and loved.

Found out myself after researching Julien-K; always thought it's only one person lol. 

I may check them out at some point. But I kind of agree, this feels pretty weak. 

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

33 minutes ago, Burst said:

Found out myself after researching Julien-K; always thought it's only one person lol. 

I may check them out at some point. But I kind of agree, this feels pretty weak. 

Second listen and it's going in the recycle bin. I was hoping for more of this: