Facebook / iTunes

|| New album "Miss Fortune" out on April 3rd! ||

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

I didn't know that they're still together. Wow. Still the same vocalist? 

I loved „A Spark To Believe“ ?

• Upvote 2

C'est la vie

16 minutes ago, dvsr said:

I didn't know that they're still together. Wow. Still the same vocalist? 

unfortunately (inb4 he shows up in this thread and starts shit with people as per usual)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Reminder that Michael Sawyer is a "famous musician" who beat an old man and tried to sleep with a bunch of underage chicks.

• Upvote 5

This is actually really good!

album art managed to use not one but two of the more obnoxious trends overused lately in the genre. The cold and boneless computer graphics as artwork, and the "physical" feel overlay, congrats. Who even thinks some shitty CG render of a bathroom is a good artwork?

• Upvote 4

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Where is their pedo lead singer on his fake account defending this crap?

Album art is terrible 

Song is terrible

Michael Sawyer / Mikey Sawyer is terrible 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, desk said:

album art managed to use not one but two of the more obnoxious trends overused lately in the genre. The cold and boneless computer graphics as artwork, and the "physical" feel overlay, congrats. Who even thinks some shitty CG render of a bathroom is a good artwork?

Definitely cliche and unoriginal 

Artwork is fucking horrible. At first I thought song was decent but I actually fucking hate it as well

Mikey and this music both came straight from that shitter

• Haha 1

ugh

Sounds like it's a fuckin past-time to always shit on Mikey and this band any time they show up on here. You all make it seem like he's worse than Jonny Craig and even Ronnie Radke (at times), yet you all fuckin love Jonny and I know for a fact a shit ton of you get your dicks wet just listening to Ronnie. How about shutting the fuck up and stop being hypocrites and listen to the goddamn music.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

5 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

Sounds like it's a fuckin past-time to always shit on Mikey and this band any time they show up on here. You all make it seem like he's worse than Jonny Craig and even Ronnie Radke (at times), yet you all fuckin love Jonny and I know for a fact you all get your dicks wet just to listening to Ronnie. How about shutting the fuck up and stop being hypocrites and listen to the goddamn music.

It is never a dull moment to call out the character of shitty people.  The same applies to Jonny and Ronnie (although Ronnie is trying to make up for what he has done iirc, can't say the same for Jonny or Mikey).  But regardless, I don't listen to any of their music because its all very bland and unoriginal compared to all the stuff that is out there.  I wouldn't waste a minute listening to any of these guys anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Juandissimo said:

It is never a dull moment to call out the character of shitty people

This right here. We all know that they are shitty people, but it seems like people just want to keep fucking the horse when everyone knows it's dead. People just need to listen to the music, critique it if you want, or GTFO.

New Review Every Week!

33 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

This right here. We all know that they are shitty people, but it seems like people just want to keep fucking the horse when everyone knows it's dead. People just need to listen to the music, critique it if you want, or GTFO.

Yeah, I get that you feel like it is annoying and beating of a dead horse.  But if shitty people are not held accountable for their actions, then people will "forget" that and they can continue to be shitty just because people aren't talking about it anymore.   Also, new people who are completely unaware of the character of said musicians going through this post (and previous posts) will find out that he really is a shitty person and learn of the true situation.  These artists constantly being ripped on for being shitty people should ideally, make them want to be better people and make right their wrongs in whatever way they can in order to prove that they aren't shitty people, just someone who made a mistake and wants to fix that  (but that is not how life works sadly).   If they don't want to try to fix and change for the better, then they deserve to be berated.  This constant reminder should make them feel that they are doing something that is inherently wrong, otherwise if people were to stop doing so, then they're no longer necessarily being held accountable for their actions and continue to behave however they please.

Note that everyone needs to be held accountable for their own actions, not just shitty people.

And if people don't want to listen to the music, then so be it.  No need to be GTFO like you're on some special pedestal here listening to your Miss Fortune.  You can like them, but that is unnecessary to say it like that.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, thehopedivision said:

Just came here to say fuck Mikey Sawyer and if you listen to his music knowing what he's done, then fuck you too!

Dude is this generation's Jonny Craig, and we still haven't even able to get rid of that scab either. 

Not everyone is trying to defend what you're willing to.
The artist is not the person. You can clearly enjoy a song without supporting the person, unless you're twelve years old

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Juandissimo said:

Yeah, I get that you feel like it is annoying and beating of a dead horse.  But if shitty people are not held accountable for their actions, then people will "forget" that and they can continue to be shitty just because people aren't talking about it anymore.   Also, new people who are completely unaware of the character of said musicians going through this post (and previous posts) will find out that he really is a shitty person and learn of the true situation.  These artists constantly being ripped on for being shitty people should ideally, make them want to be better people and make right their wrongs in whatever way they can in order to prove that they aren't shitty people, just someone who made a mistake and wants to fix that  (but that is not how life works sadly).   If they don't want to try to fix and change for the better, then they deserve to be berated.  This constant reminder should make them feel that they are doing something that is inherently wrong, otherwise if people were to stop doing so, then they're no longer necessarily being held accountable for their actions and continue to behave however they please.

Note that everyone needs to be held accountable for their own actions, not just shitty people.

And if people don't want to listen to the music, then so be it.  No need to be GTFO like you're on some special pedestal here listening to your Miss Fortune.  You can like them, but that is unnecessary to say it like that.

One of the best posts I've read on here, fucking preach. I certainly still listen to my fair share of music made my shitty people, but I definitely think it's also important to hold people accountable for their actions. I personally think separating the art from the artist is possible... but I don't think that should mean forgetting what an artist has done. If someone wants to listen to Miss Fortune, that's fair imo, I still listen to Jonny Craig's various projects, and plenty of other music made by "problematic" people. However I think this is always a fair discussion to have (ESPECIALLY when the artist in question has shown no willingness to admit their faults or change in any way).

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Juandissimo said:

Cancel culture is a disease. 

Yes, we need to hold these people accountable, but shoving their wrongdoings down our throats like it is the only thing that belongs here or anywhere is not the way to solve any of the problems. Yes, everybody needs to know the what these people have done, but when we keep repeating over and over and over and over the same damn things that have happened and how much you HATE this person you start to look like a religious nut who won't shut the fuck up with shoving their goddamn beliefs down our throats. 
I'm just so tired of all the goddamn hate that is our there. As a society, we have as much hate nowadays towards certain amounts of individuals as the fucking nazis did.
This is a music site. Not a "let's talk shit about this person every time they are brought up in topic" site. Barely anybody on this thread is actually talking about the music, for fuck sake. I come to this website to enjoy things, not to be drowned in people's vengeful opinions.

I say if anybody wants to preach about their hate, go the fuck elsewhere. 

• Love 3

New Review Every Week!

2 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Cancel culture is a disease. 

Yes, we need to hold these people accountable, but shoving their wrongdoings down our throats like it is the only thing that belongs here or anywhere is not the way to solve any of the problems. Yes, everybody needs to know the what these people have done, but when we keep repeating over and over and over and over the same damn things that have happened and how much you HATE this person you start to look like a religious nut who won't shut the fuck up with shoving their goddamn beliefs down our throats. 
I'm just so tired of all the goddamn hate that is our there. As a society, we have as much hate nowadays towards certain amounts of individuals as the fucking nazis did.
This is a music site. Not a "let's talk shit about this person every time they are brought up in topic" site. Barely anybody on this thread is actually talking about the music, for fuck sake. I come to this website to enjoy things, not to be drowned in people's vengeful opinions.

I say if anybody wants to preach about their hate, go the fuck elsewhere. 

Fair enough.  I respect your opinion, not saying that you're wrong (or that I am right) or anything, just expressing my thoughts on it.  You didn't have to pull the "get the fuck out/go the fuck somewhere else" card because that's corny/dumb as hell.  You're pretty much saying "damn you for having a different viewpoint than me" about this.  I was trying to have a discussion but okay, that option is no longer on the table I suppose.  I would assume the artists themselves and their character warrants discussion on a music site, because artists make the music after all... Just my two cents.

FYI, people aren't really talking about the music because there is nothing to talk about.  Ahh yes, yet another alternative rock track that doesn't really do anything interesting other than just sounding nice I guess.  I suppose I should've just said "thanks" or "great song" without any thoughtful contribution and that would've held up to your standards.  If alt rock/core is all you fancy, then sure, it probably scratches that itch but in the grand scheme of musical variety out there, this is not worth my time.  Not a fan of the track, I guess I don't have a high enough IQ to understand it, eh?

7 hours ago, Juandissimo said:

It is never a dull moment to call out the character of shitty people.  The same applies to Jonny and Ronnie (although Ronnie is trying to make up for what he has done iirc, can't say the same for Jonny or Mikey).  But regardless, I don't listen to any of their music because its all very bland and unoriginal compared to all the stuff that is out there.  I wouldn't waste a minute listening to any of these guys anymore.

Every time I've seen him posting, Ronnie doubles down on his asshole-ish ways.

31 minutes ago, nicfitzgerald94 said:

Every time I've seen him posting, Ronnie doubles down on his asshole-ish ways.

Consider me misinformed then!  Thanks :)

Little too fast for Mikeys voice it felt. I don’t know, their sound doesn’t hit the same like when they first popped up. 

10 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Sounds like it's a fuckin past-time to always shit on Mikey and this band any time they show up on here. You all make it seem like he's worse than Jonny Craig and even Ronnie Radke (at times), yet you all fuckin love Jonny and I know for a fact a shit ton of you get your dicks wet just listening to Ronnie. How about shutting the fuck up and stop being hypocrites and listen to the goddamn music.

No not everyone likes Jonny look at the last post on here for example 

• Haha 1

Literally everytime a Miss Fortune song gets posted everyone loses their shit and types a bunch of pixels that form text on the screen.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is atrocious

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

so does no one see anything wrong here with the song and lyrics itself.....like we are currently in a massive opiate epidemic etc losing people left and right to fentanyl, heroin etc....and this song is basically comparing love etc to this terribly addictive and dangerous drug.....while not necessarily glorifying it like other artists do with XANS and PERCS and LEAN etc.......i find it still troubling in this climate etc that we are signing about this drug and labeling a single the name of this terrible drug....just saying, does no one see anything wrong with this as well.   

• Downvote 1

Used to be REALLY into this band back when ASTB dropped and was majorly disappointed with their last album. These two newest singles are definitely better imo, but they still don't reach that ASTB level

The potential is there, I'm just hoping they use it and that the album doesn't disappoint like the last one

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif