Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By (2020)

150 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Drown said:

Album should be titled “Music to Murder My Career To”

LMAO

• Upvote 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Other Releases by

I don't see this being any good. But nonetheless i will jam it with an open mind.

• Love 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:36 AM, CMGX6X said:

All of y'all shittin on em but be loving your selves some mumblin ass bs full of lyrics a 2 year old can pull outta their ass. 

You're a fucking idiot. Eminem's lyrics aren't any better. 

"Game over, Thanos on you H-O's
On my petty shit but I don't paint toes (Yeah)
Get the plunger (Plunger) 'cause Marshall and M.A go plum crazy
Call us liquid plumber, 'cause even Dre know (Dre know)
Beat knocks like a beefed up Detox
You're gonna need three SWATs or police officers at least to come pull me off of it and I don't stop
Please dawg, I need y'all to keep talking shit 'cause I feed off of it
I am the complete opposite of these retards who spit these weak bars, I'ma leave carnage"

Imagine using the word "retard" in your fucking lyrics and pretending to be smart. Fuck off.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

Any of you idiots complaining about "mumble rap" and how apparently the lyrics are so terrible, maybe you should read the lyrics to this album. They're just as juvenile and stupid. Take a look in the mirror you clowns. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

4 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

You're a fucking idiot. Eminem's lyrics aren't any better. 

"Game over, Thanos on you H-O's
On my petty shit but I don't paint toes (Yeah)
Get the plunger (Plunger) 'cause Marshall and M.A go plum crazy
Call us liquid plumber, 'cause even Dre know (Dre know)
Beat knocks like a beefed up Detox
You're gonna need three SWATs or police officers at least to come pull me off of it and I don't stop
Please dawg, I need y'all to keep talking shit 'cause I feed off of it
I am the complete opposite of these retards who spit these weak bars, I'ma leave carnage"

Imagine using the word "retard" in your fucking lyrics and pretending to be smart. Fuck off.

better than filling up all your songs with "yeah" like a lot of those idiots do

Mumble rappers don't have good lyrics imagine defending them for their lyrics lmao

• Downvote 1

Just now, Summers said:

better than filling up all your songs with "yeah" like a lot of those idiots do

Like who? Who? I can pull examples of these supposed mumble rappers who put no effort into their lyrics and only say "yeah," apparently. 

Also, why is that a bad thing or any indication of quality? What's wrong with inserting catchiness into your music or repitition if it's used effectively? The lyrics can still be well written regardless and are by no means an indication of of pure laziness. You're underestimating just how difficult it is to come up with flows, phrasing, lyrics, rhythm, and other subtleties in hip hop vocals. If it's so easy then why don't you create a hot new song?

• Upvote 2

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

1 minute ago, Foxlass said:

Like who? Who? I can pull examples of these supposed mumble rappers who put no effort into their lyrics and only say "yeah," apparently. 

Also, why is that a bad thing or any indication of quality? What's wrong with inserting catchiness into your music or repitition if it's used effectively? The lyrics can still be well written regardless and are by no means an indication of of pure laziness. You're underestimating just how difficult it is to come up with flows, phrasing, lyrics, rhythm, and other subtleties in hip hop vocals. If it's so easy then why don't you create a hot new song?

idc but their lyrics are garbage, legit the worse thing to come out of rap the past decade

• Downvote 1

Just now, Summers said:

idc but their lyrics are garbage, legit the worse thing to come out of rap the past decade

Example? Give me examples of these so-called completely lazy lyrics and give me a detailed analysis then, since you're so intelligent. 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

Example? Give me examples of these so-called completely lazy lyrics and give me a detailed analysis then, since you're so intelligent. 

Did I say lazy lyrics? I said garbage lyrics theres a difference 

But go ahead listen to trash rappers over good beats, I don't need to give you a detailed analysis to tell you its garbage

"give me a detailed analysis then, since you're so intelligent. " So many KL memes coming out the past few days lmao

Who the fuck will give you are detailed analysis on why mumble rap is garbage 

Just now, Summers said:

Did I say lazy lyrics? I said garbage lyrics theres a difference 

What makes them any worse than what Eminem put out? Please, inform me. 

"For what it's worth
You were a slut at birth
If the world had a dick
You'd fuck the Earth
I tried to get over you
It doesn't work
You're still a cunt
I'm still a fucking jerk"

How deeply insightful and so much different than the mumble rappers, STAN EMINEM!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

"For what it's worth
You were a slut at birth
If the world had a dick
You'd fuck the Earth
I tried to get over you
It doesn't work
You're still a cunt

How deeply insightful and so much different than the mumble rappers, STAN EMINEM!

Wasn't really defending em really, I'm just telling you mumble rappers are shit lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

Wasn't really defending em really, I'm just telling you mumble rappers are shit lol

You gonna give me some examples, then? Who is considered a mumble rapper and what does it even mean? 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

6 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

You gonna give me some examples, then? Who is considered a mumble rapper and what does it even mean? 

Why do I need to give you examples?

Cause you think I don't know what it is so I can't think its trash? Whats your logic?

4 minutes ago, Summers said:

Why do I need to give you examples?

Cause you think I don't know what it is I can't think its trash? Whats your logic?

If you're going to make assumptions on an entire part of a genre, you'd think you should be able to point out what you're talking about...

Otherwise it just sounds like you're just complaining to bandwagon. 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

2 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

If you're going to make assumptions on an entire part of a genre, you'd think you should be able to point out what you're talking about...

Well it sounds like you are complaining to bandwagon with the em hate so your point is?

13 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

"For what it's worth
You were a slut at birth
If the world had a dick
You'd fuck the Earth
I tried to get over you
It doesn't work
You're still a cunt

If you're insulting Eminem lyrics you're roughly 21-22 years late 

3 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

Disliking an entire genre doesn't mean you're on a bandwagon. I fail to see your point. When I listen to music, personally I don't come to it to hear people mumble. 

• Upvote 1

@Foxlass you're the one that sounds like they are complaining calling people fucking idiots and proceeding to call everyone here idiots and clowns if they have a certain view. Fuck off with your douchiness and have respect for others let alone a provider you asshole.

• Upvote 1

@Foxlass Curious did you like the latest X album ,if you did I will just stop speaking to you

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simple said:

@Foxlass you're the one that sounds like they are complaining calling people fucking idiots and proceeding to call everyone here idiots and clowns if they have a certain view. Fuck off with your douchiness and have respect for others let alone a provider you asshole.

Have you read this thread? Plenty of people are already being assholes and super disrespectful and acting like dicks. Sure I could be more respectful, but so could the other people here. And I am trying to be more concise in my thoughts here. 

4 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

If you're insulting Eminem lyrics you're roughly 21-22 years late 

Disliking an entire genre doesn't mean you're on a bandwagon. I fail to see your point. When I listen to music, personally I don't come to it to hear people mumble. 

That's a strawman. I'm saying if you hate on an entire part of a genre with no examples of why or any real reason other than vague posturing, you're probably bandwagoning. 

7 minutes ago, Summers said:

Well it sounds like you are complaining to bandwagon with the em hate so your point is?

I've always hated Em. I listened to the album and hated it. Like almost everything he's done. 

1 minute ago, Summers said:

@Foxlass Curious did you like the latest X album ,if you did I will just stop speaking to you

No, I didn't. I don't listen to X, nor do I think he's some hyper emotional savior. He's not good. 

My tastes in hip hop lean towards the more experimental stuff, but I can also appreciate the dumb fun party music like Playboi Carti. I think his music is incredibly catchy and well put together, along with being super fun. 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

@Foxlass I shouldn't have to give you the whole synopsis on a genre to say why I hate like artists and whatnot, I can just hate it cause I hate it guess its the same reason you hate em

3 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

That's a strawman. I'm saying if you hate on an entire part of a genre with no examples of why or any real reason other than vague posturing, you're probably bandwagoning. 

Didn't strawman you, I made a joke about Eminem lyrics and listed a reason i personally don't like mumble rap. 

"A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

Lol seriously you hate em so why even come in here and start shit. Should have just kept your comments to yourself and saved your self from getting embarrassed and looking like a fool and keyboard warrior hungry for attention 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmoney8604 said:

Lol seriously you hate em so why even come in here and start shit. Should have just kept your comments to yourself and saved your self from getting embarrassed and looking like a fool and keyboard warrior hungry for attention 

bye dude you are 14 so any views you have are invalid I’m 33

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Didn't strawman you, made a joke about Eminem lyrics and listed a reason i personally don't like mumble rap. 

"A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

What? You literally said Disliking an entire genre doesn't mean you're on a bandwagon. I fail to see your point. indicating that you thought that was what I'm trying to say, when it wasn't. 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

@Summers omg stop!!!! I don’t even know why you guys are doing that it’s stupid and annoying and it got him to leave yesterday so idk why you think it’s fun to use something I said and make fun of me 

What? You literally said Disliking an entire genre doesn't mean you're on a bandwagon. I fail to see your point. indicating that you thought that was what I'm trying to say, when it wasn't. 

how tf is it bandwagoning you could legit say the same thing with em, we don't like mumble rap the same why you don't like em its not fucking bandwagoning 

5 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

It was part of what you were trying to say. 

21 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

make assumptions on an entire part of a genre,

21 minutes ago, Foxlass said:

You're implying its a bandwagon against a whole genre unless an example is provided

Just now, Summers said:

how tf is it bandwagoning you could legit say the same thing with em, we don't like mumble rap the same why you don't like em its not fucking bandwagoning 

I'm not saying you are. To clarify, I said it could be; I'm not asking you to give me an entire list of reasons why you dislike it, I simply asked you to give examples of the artists you don't like. 

1 minute ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

It was part of what you were trying to say. 

You're implying its a bandwagon against a whole genre unless an example I provided

Keyword: sounds like. 

I didn't say he was or wasn't. I said that I don't understand how you can hate a genre so much and not give any examples of artists you hate it that fit what you hate so much. I'm not asking much. 

• Downvote 1

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif