mR12

Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By (2020)

149 posts in this topic

It could be I’m just an Eminem Stan and have been listening to him since the slim shady lp and like almost everything he has put out only album I don’t really like is relapse 

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

51 minutes ago, cmoney8604 said:

It could be I’m just an Eminem Stan and have been listening to him since the slim shady lp and like almost everything he has put out only album I don’t really like is relapse 

Guess I'm a Stan aswell.

5 hours ago, cmoney8604 said:

people on chours fm are saying this is trash and sucks ass

To be fair people on ChorusFM are a bunch of KeyboardJustice Warrior pansies. If you disagree with Jason Tate then the entire site comes after you. It's the weirdest group think mob in a music scene. I would never expect them to like anything Em puts out... He says naughty words.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you! Kamikaze was good. Better than reviews gave it credit for but this is better than that. Eminem's rapping on the track Godzilla from 2 mins 45 secs onwards....INCREDIBLE, DAMN!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cmoney8604 said:

After his break and return Relapse is one of his best! Along with MMLP2 and Kamikaze. Recovery was very poor and Revival was absolute %$!$% Haha

Rap God is back

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Foxlass said:

insensitive

:cry:

Where are the comedy kings memeing the album title and saying "Eminem bad"? Did not listen yet but I enjoy his music quite a bit so I'm very interested to hear what's this all about

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Where are the comedy kings memeing the album title and saying "Eminem bad"? Did not listen yet but I enjoy his music quite a bit so I'm very interested to hear what's this all about

It's a mix of MMLP2 Eminem and Eminem Snow 

• Upvote 1

I honestly expected a bit better, it's like he's not taking any risk, each song is ok, but nowhere groundbreaking like I thought previous releases are

I'm also maybe too much nostalgic about old albums

7 hours ago, cmoney8604 said:

people on chours fm are saying this is trash and sucks ass

:shrug: SO??

aren't you capable of making your own opinions?

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Bad Dub said:

Lost respect for Em dropping this on the same day as Mac Millers album.

Oh no. Two artists dropped an album on the same day. Grow up. Mac would of been hyped.

RIP Mac

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, CMGX6X said:

All of y'all shittin on em but be loving your selves some mumblin ass bs full of lyrics a 2 year old can pull outta their ass. 

Ok boomer

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Eminem is back and stronger than ever.

6 hours ago, Bad Dub said:

Lost respect for Em dropping this on the same day as Mac Millers album.

Are you retarded or are you just retarded?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Evanwiger said:

Juice world & Eminem lol? imma pass slim. Recovery was my last Eminem record I "sorta" liked. Bring back Dre, write on top of that. Someone break into Dre's studio, and find everything and leak Detox already. 

7 hours ago, CMGX6X said:

All of y'all shittin on em but be loving your selves some mumblin ass bs full of lyrics a 2 year old can pull outta their ass. 

ok boomer 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

@mR12 thank you man! I thought this whole thing was just a rumour going round. Really happy he actually released another new one. 

Actually impressed by this. Didnt care for Kamikaze much, that album was definitely made for his pretentious lyrical spiritual individual fanbase. This actually feels like the Eminem that i was a fanboy of as a kid again, the one that doesnt give a fuck if what he says makes you uncomfortable. This isnt just Eminem at his best in ages tho,  the features on this are seriously fuckin good. Especially Don Toliver and Anderson .Paak

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

ok boomer 

Have anything original?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spectromeda said:

Have anything original?

umad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

real shit this ain't bad so far, didn't really like kamikaze (and I fucking hated revival), but if the first few tracks are any indication this is pretty decent 

• Upvote 1

damn this shit got some dope tracks. Stepdad is fuckin fireeeeeeeeeee

Man I want to get Laura Palmer'd after listening to this.

Really didnt like his last two but im down with this.

Darkness is some controversial shit. Real as fuck though. Em just proving once again why he is the Rap God

• Love 1

I love me some fucked up rap, glad he's going back to his controversial roots.  Lmao can you imagine him releasing White America or Insane in 2020?