• Downvote 4

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Guess who's back.

• Upvote 1

people on chours fm are saying this is trash and sucks ass

Finally M4A Itunes is back!!!! <3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Juice world & Eminem lol? imma pass slim. Recovery was my last Eminem record I "sorta" liked. Bring back Dre, write on top of that. Someone break into Dre's studio, and find everything and leak Detox already. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

Finished the album. Fav tracks would be You Gon' Lean, Godzilla, Stepdad, Marsh, Lock it up, No Regrets and I Will. But my real fav would be I Will very catchy.

• Upvote 4

This album is freaking incredible. I feel like a kid again listening to "The Slim Shady LP" for the first time.

Slim Shady is back

• Upvote 3

Album is fucking dope. I feel like a fucking kid in the car jamming Eminem with my dad again. I'd put this on par with his best works. Best album since Recovery released. 

Thinking of throwing a big fat 9/10 at this 

• Upvote 4

This is another miss for me :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I really wanted to like this. I really did. The first few songs are alright, otherwise the middle section of the album until No Regrets is so god-awful. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Somehow worse than Revival. Boring, completely insensitive mess.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

This album for me is his best album since The Marshall Mathers LP 2. There is alot to dig into and this project is absolutely fantastic I love it and Em is at his best here and giving his all. The only flaws I'd say the Album has is some features are lackluster specifically on Unaccommodating and Yah Yah and Em is on his A Game so they stick out like sore thumbs but everybody else fuckin killed it. Now Em does one thing I didn't really dig which was the hook for Marsh, other than that this project is a fuckin masterpiece and Em poured his heart and soul into this giving this a strong 9/10 

Favorite Tracks: Premonition, You Gon Learn, Those Kinda Nights, Godzilla, Darkness, Leaving Heaven, Stepdad, Never Love Again, Little Engine, Lock It Up, No Regret and I Will

Least Favorite Tracks: Yah Yah and Marsh (that hook is just really bad)

• Upvote 1

giphy (2).gif

Lost respect for Em dropping this on the same day as Mac Millers album.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 19

Just finished listening to the album. I hope it grows on me with more listens. I've been a Stan for years and this is just disappointing. This isn't as bad as Revival, but Kamikaze was much better.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Bad Dub said:

Lost respect for Em dropping this on the same day as Mac Millers album.

LOL why? 

Idk how you can lose respect when this was prolly set in stone to come out today for a while and Mac Miller was announced a week ago 

• Upvote 6

He's showing the talent he always has had. It's just a different age where everyone get's insulted by jokes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Vampantix said:

He's showing the talent he always has had. It's just a different age where everyone get's insulted by jokes.

This is so true everyone is sensitive as fuck theses days. You should see the comments about this on the chorus fm forum for Kamikaze 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Better than Kamikaze, better than Revival, on par with MMLP2. Arguably the best thing he's released in 10 years (after Recovery obviously). First 10 songs are great with some AMAZING production (In Too Deep is a bit of a weak track though). Unfortunately tracks 11-15 are just terrible, the Anderson .Paak and Don Toliver tracks are great, so the album ends on a high note but this album really could've been 6 tracks shorter and been a much better project altogether.

• Upvote 1

The opinions on chorus fm are the exact opposite of here and they shit over everything since pre recovery. I think recovery mmlp2 and Kamikaze are his best work of the past decade revival was good but I’m in the minority of that. I like this is just has too many features on it 

• Upvote 2

Haha is it just people fan girling over all the mumble rappers and calling Em old and washed out?

• Upvote 1