mR12

MAC MILLER - Circles (2020)

24 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thank you so much. RIP Mac, let's do this. Most Dope.

• Upvote 1

y’all ready to cry?

• Sad 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

The pain of him being gone will never go away. This is fucking fantastic. Too early to tell if it tops Swimming, but I’m so fucking impressed with this. God dammit I miss Mac. 

• Love 5

Finished the album. I’m shattered. I expected it to be great but this is on another level. Can’t even pick a favorite song, or even a general batch of favorites. Fuck me. 

• Love 5

FLAC added!

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

I'm basically on the same page as @TheHunteraciaStrain

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

the repeat button stays ON

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

goated forever.

• Upvote 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Fuck, this is gonna be a rainy day.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

jpUJCRq.gif

A very good and respectful posthumous release. Not a cashgrab by the family and label as we have seen in other instances.. 

• Love 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Hey guys, found this. Rip Mac. Gone way too soon. I wish I had started listening to his music sooner.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/mac-miller-circles/amp/

• Love 2

RIP to a legend.

23 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Finished the album. I’m shattered. I expected it to be great but this is on another level. Can’t even pick a favorite song, or even a general batch of favorites. Fuck me. 

It has 12 tracks, you sure that's not too long for you to enjoy it?

• Haha 1

Honestly don't think I've ever listened to Mac Miller's music before. Would you recommend this being the starting point or check out a previous release?

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

2 hours ago, Edgekrvzher said:

Honestly don't think I've ever listened to Mac Miller's music before. Would you recommend this being the starting point or check out a previous release?

I'd recommend listening to Swimming first tbh, then this one.

• Upvote 2

jpUJCRq.gif

• Love 1

#2 of 2019 • FOALS // EVERYTHING NOT SAVED WILL BE LOST, PART 1 • Indie Rock, Math Rock
DOWNLOAD

26 minutes ago, mR12 said:

I normally use a VPN all the time, but it only just started to give me this error. Hmm. Well, it also doesn't work while im off of a VPN on Vivaldi which is strange.

Using Microsoft Edge works though. I don't understand at all. But i mean, whatever lol

Thank you for cluing me in! <3

RIP means no making new albums bro :cry:

but thank you mac, catchya on the flip side.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:50 AM, Maxi Milian said:

It has 12 tracks, you sure that's not too long for you to enjoy it?

Damn I must have really upset you huh

I've listened to this album about 10x now, and I'm still loving it. I think this is overall better than Swimming, which was very surprising to me personally as I loved Swimming. I do like some Swimmings tracks more than a couple on here, but that's expected.

I love this album, but it also makes me sad for many reasons. I think Mac was on the brink of a style change that could've been special. Neither this, nor Swimming, are mostly hip-hop albums, despite there being hip-hop songs and elements. But I think especially on Circles, some of the songs take up a strong pop music vibe, but it's a pop vibe that is very much Mac's own. It's mature, introspective and somber, while also infectious in its hooks and melodies. I think Mac was about to truly break out on the radio which is a shame.

Took a bit for me to nail down my favorites, but I'd say they are: Complicated, Blue World, Woods, Hand Me Downs, & That's On Me. And I LOVE most of the other songs as well. How close and intimate Mac feels on Good News is a high point as well. I just think this album is varied in its sound, while maintaining a very strong production quality throughout. I also think Circles is home to some of Mac's best lyrics when it comes to songs of this style. Gotta go with an 8.5ish on this.

• Love 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, xcblackdiamond said:

I think Mac was on the brink of a style change that could've been special.

No doubt about it.  Mac Miller was truly on his own track, sadly the life that lead to his death was the one that he was riding.  He was a true artist of which we were just beginning to fathom as he became better able to share of his insight.