Sign in to follow this  
Why Nolin?

Stick To Your Guns - Better Ash Than Dust (EP) (2016)

28 posts in this topic

gallery_899_3_31104.jpeg

Release - September 23rd, 2016

Genre - Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320Kbps CBR

Tracklist: 

1. Better Ash Than Dust

2. Universal Language 

3. No Tolerance 

4. The NeverEnding Story 

5. The Suspend 

Download

Support:
Facebook | Physical | iTunes

• Love 5

Other Releases by

so sad, i need more than 5 songs :( 

• Love 1

Argh! Why does it have to be so short. title track is mindblowing but every songs are sick

Guest • ͜ •

I have the whole EP coming, will rip 320 & FLAC.

I have the whole EP coming, will rip 320 & FLAC.

Cool and good

Title track was a nice change from the singles, very melodic and catchy. Similar sound to 'Nobody'.

When I consider the name, could this be a departing EP?

^Agreed. Real happy they seem to have got a genuine song for themselves in there. I feel as though disobedient and a large part of this ep are made for others. But The Suspend is from the heart, maybe the best song they've ever done. Very pleasantly surprised. 

To add to what I said, the lyrics of 'The Suspend' and the title track would further support what I said. 

The Suspend is definitely one of their best songs made, reminds me of D(iam)and. 

If it aint a departing gift like what Expire did with 'With Regret', then the EP is definitely indicative of an oncoming change to melodic hardcore. 

Really really good. I love the cleans/melodic feels on From Ash To Dust, and at the end of The Suspend. Such a good EP.

Title track was a nice change from the singles, very melodic and catchy. Similar sound to 'Nobody'.

I really don't think they'd sign a deal with a new label simply for a break up EP. They fucking better not have.

Fu........ priceless to the top men oh my yes :) BOUYA!

I really don't think they'd sign a deal with a new label simply for a break up EP. They fucking better not have.

I doubt they'll break up, this is most likely just a little something before a full record next year, similar to what Ghost do with their cover EPs in between album cycles, gives them a bit of new material to tour with.

Guest pjt2014

Highly doubt it, considering they just signed to Pure Noise

Guest Shiba Inu

Please don't let this be a farewell release :C  I've seen the comments so far giving points as to why it probably isn't but still pretty afraid.  EP is too good to be the end.

"The suspend" is so damn good... this song and the whole ep just shows how much potential this band have. I discovered STYG when Disobedient came out and quickly became one of my favorite band, but right now, they're on top of my list.