Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Zephyr Sunrise

Dragged Under - The World Is in Your Way (2020)

14 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - January 17, 2020
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. The Real You (4:07)
02. Hypochondria (3:50)
03. Roots (3:15)
04. Here for War (2:59)
05. Instability (3:45)
06. Chelsea (2:43)
07. Covered in Sin (3:17)
08. Riot (3:00)
09. The Hardest Drug (3:41)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Yes thank you! This totally gives me blink 182 crossed with slightly heavier sum 41 vibes! 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, RockinXander said:

Yes thank you! This totally gives me blink 182 crossed with slightly heavier sum 41 vibes! 

lol what?

• Haha 2

Here we fucking go, starting the year off right.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Hypochondria kinda has some Beartooth vibes. Album feels like a heavy punkcore album tbh with lots of PHC elements. Loving I learned about these guys. I hope they get more attention as Dragged Under. Never really listened to Rest,Repose, but this album is pretty amazing. Don't sleep on it :D amazing debut for the start of 2020.

• Upvote 1

It's a fun album, good songs. I just wish they didn't release five of the tracks as singles. On a 9 track album we only had 4 new songs really.

Thanks guys.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skyisamess said:

It's a fun album, good songs. I just wish they didn't release five of the tracks as singles. On a 9 track album we only had 4 new songs really.

Not a problem if you restrain yourself to only listen to two of the singles and then wait for the rest of the album. I, on the other hand, didn't even bother keeping up with this band after whatever happened with Austin.

This heavily reminds me of Vicious with Sam Sky and I love it. Wonder what happened to those guys. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:00 PM, Sundance Rain said:

Not a problem if you restrain yourself to only listen to two of the singles and then wait for the rest of the album. I, on the other hand, didn't even bother keeping up with this band after whatever happened with Austin.

Something happened with Austin? I thought they were all chill?

On 1/17/2020 at 7:00 PM, Sundance Rain said:

Talking about Austin Dickey? Pretty sure this band is completely different from Austin's Dragged Under (even if the names are similar)

This is a pretty great debut really fun album sounds like a mix of sum 41 and Beartooth waaaaaay better than Rest Repose most definitely

• Upvote 1

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

Really enjoying this, thanks broski!

• Upvote 1

4 months later, still a fucking banger.

• Haha 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png