03. Almost Forgot (2:56)
04. Answers (4:11)
05. I Am Right Here (3:27)
06. The Numbers (3:26)
07. Don't Worry Son (4:01)
08. The Upside Down (2:51)
09. Running Away (3:23)
10. These Streets (4:12)
11. There’s No Basement at the Alamo! (3:16)
12. The Silence Left Behind (3:53)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

Thanks! Been waiting what seems like forever for this

Thank you so much kl very special album for me hear. Super excited to listen.

• Upvote 1

For me it's a tie between this and Photographs for being their best album! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RockinXander said:

For me it's a tie between this and Photographs for being their best album! 

This album reminds me so much of photographs, so makes sense 

• Upvote 1

can't wait to give this a full spin, were my favorite band back in like 2005-2008 because of  "Kiss Me, Kill Me"

• Upvote 1

Songs are great but for all the money they got from Kickstarter for Cameron Webb to produce is really disappointing. Easily worst sounding of their discography

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, manoverboard679 said:

Songs are great but for all the money they got from Kickstarter for Cameron Webb to produce is really disappointing. Easily worst sounding of their discography

Yeah I saw earlier you agreed with me. Its to bad because I feel like I like the songs the sounds just so bad. I was listening to it in my car and it was hard.

Is The Numbers supposed to be like an Alkaline Trio tribute? lol. It literally sounds like he's trying to do an impression of Matt Skiba. Great song though. Loving the album.

1 hour ago, xgerryx said:

Is The Numbers supposed to be like an Alkaline Trio tribute? lol. It literally sounds like he's trying to do an impression of Matt Skiba. Great song though. Loving the album.

Sounds like he actually might have gotten Skiba and Mark on that track. I feel like that's definitely not Tony

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Sounds like he actually might have gotten Skiba and Mark on that track. I feel like that's definitely not Tony

Its the other singer Jere. They've always had Tony sing most and Jere sings a couple.

22 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

I'd like to point out that the bands production has always sounded this way 

Thats simply not true as multiple people have noticed it as they did on chorus.fm also

1 hour ago, theblackswan35 said:

Its the other singer Jere. They've always had Tony sing most and Jere sings a couple.

Thats simply not true as multiple people have noticed it as they did on chorus.fm also

Band has always sounded kike their songs were demos. Just cause some guys say otherwise doesn't mean it isn't true. Just cause I say otherwise doesn't mean it is true 

It's really good! My only complaint is the recording.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Band has always sounded kike their songs were demos. Just cause some guys say otherwise doesn't mean it isn't true. Just cause I say otherwise doesn't mean it is true 

Ive been listening to Mest for 20 years. This recording is not the same as any of their albums except possibly the acoustic albums

Gotta say this is one of the best pop punk albums I heard lately!

@Dancing in the Dust lol. that's the other vocalist/guitarist Jeremiah Rangel. The song does sound ALOT like Alkaline, it's one of my favorites on this album. Jeremiah also does lead vocals on some of the best tracks from the "Photographs" album "Graveyard" , "Kiss Me, Kill Me" , "Tonight will last Forever".

This album had some GREAT tracks, which would've been that much better with quality production but they haven't had that since they worked with John Feldmann in 2005.  Thanks to those who donated the Kickstarter fund we at least got something out of the original line up again.

• Upvote 1

It looks like this album was recorded in a home studio and not in a professional studio. The sound quality is bad. Still, all the songs are great. Without a doubt, one of their best albums.

My rating: 9/10.