The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
967-EVIL

Red - Sever (Single) (2020)

13 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - January 17, 2020
Genre - Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Sever (4:02)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

Oh man this definitely has some solid earlier material vibes all over this, crazy how even 10 years later the vocalist still manages to make me feel shit with his vocal melodies. Not the best drum sound but it's alright.

• Upvote 1

Production is not ass, it's pretty much classic RED style of production, at least in my ears...

Also the song is amazing, I love the vocals, the strings are on point

Fucking solid entry :) now I only hope they re-recorded The Evening Hate and From The Ashes

• Upvote 1

This is so freaking good. Man, I love this band.

• Upvote 1

This song is a BOOM!!! in my mind, really classic, really Innocence & Instinct and Of Beauty & Rage , and i LOVE IT!!, really great, better than the preview makes me think, just... AMAZING!!!, Tomorrow i will be Stream this song all the day, and next days too :lol::)

Good song my fav from the singles so far. This is the one they wrote with breaking ben. I gotta say tho, OBAR was just too damn good. I feel like it just cant be topped. Also It drives me nuts how Red lately LOVE to do double time drums during the chorus and than slow it down the last go around. To me it always sounds sooooo much better slowed down. This song is a good example of what I mean.

Really great single.

These guys just never disappoint!!

God this rules so much

18 hours ago, mattyb said:

These guys just never disappoint!!

The last album was pretty disappointing.

This is much better :wub:

On 1/16/2020 at 1:08 PM, prsjunkie said:

Good song my fav from the singles so far. This is the one they wrote with breaking ben. I gotta say tho, OBAR was just too damn good. I feel like it just cant be topped. Also It drives me nuts how Red lately LOVE to do double time drums during the chorus and than slow it down the last go around. To me it always sounds sooooo much better slowed down. This song is a good example of what I mean.

I agree with ya, of beauty and rage is gonna be hard to top. When that album was released i was so blown away. I had it on repeat for weeks and kept listening to it constantly for months. I still listen to it. It was that an periphery juggernaut alpha and omega that i couldn't stop listening to in 2015 lol. Both albums were released like 2 weeks or a month apart from each other. Can't really remember lol, but that's not important. What is important that OBAR was such a masterpiece that i thought then, how in the hell is red gonna top this. I think that's why gone was such a let down to a lot of people. It had some really good songs on it, but none were better than any of the songs on OBAR. Now we have the 3 new songs that were released and their so far better than Gone but imo their not better than of beauty and rage. I still love all their albums and most of their songs. Release the panic had like 4 or 5 songs i really was disappointed with. Other than that, they have a pretty solid discography.