mR12

Halsey - Manic (Target + Japanese Deluxe) (2020)

70 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

If possible the japanese deluxe with tracks

17

18

19

Would be greatly appreciated

Or at least those 3 tracks

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

FLAC added!

Share this post


Link to post

So hyped. I got tickets for her summer tour cause I loved all the singles released 

Share this post


Link to post

I still need that japanese deluxe

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Please?

Be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.  Beggars can't be choosers. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Juandissimo said:

Be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.  Beggars can't be choosers. 

Okay I hope it does

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

"indie pop" my ass

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Too bad that Nightmare isn't on this album 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post

I want to listen to this album but have 0 motivation because of how damn long it is. I don’t get why artists in pop and hip hop do this so often. Nobody wants to sit through a 16 song album. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post

Looking forward to listening, but I prefer the vibes from badlands, felt darker and a little bit more indie. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I want to listen to this album but have 0 motivation because of how damn long it is. I don’t get why artists in pop and hip hop do this so often. Nobody wants to sit through a 16 song album. 

16 songs sitting at around 47 minutes is pretty normal for an album of any genre. anywhere from 30-50 minutes is the road people take more often than not. go listen to some EPs if you want short albums

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I want to listen to this album but have 0 motivation because of how damn long it is. I don’t get why artists in pop and hip hop do this so often. Nobody wants to sit through a 16 song album. 

They do it to maximize streams. It is frustrating, but it's a product of the age in music technology we're living in.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

This is her best album yet. I've been on the Halsey train since before Badlands even dropped and this release doesn't even resemble Badlands or HFK in the slightest, this album is it's own beast and it's her most raw and real release. Feels like Ashley expressing her bare self here and it's beautiful. This album lived up to the hype for me and I couldn't be happier with it.

 

Favorite tracks: 3am, 929, Alanis Interlude, You should be sad, Finally//Beautiful Stranger and Graveyard.

Share this post


Link to post

Some good songs, some bad, pretty average pop album

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Any update on that Japanese Deluxe?

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jackson said:

Any update on that Japanese Deluxe?

that depends, any update on your patience?

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

that depends, any update on your patience?

Sorry I give an imaptient vibe. I'll leave it be and wait for something that might not get a download link then

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Sorry I give an imaptient vibe. I'll leave it be and wait for something that might not get a download link then

didn't mean to sound rude, but just chilllll a little. someone will ping you if it gets updated with the bonus tracks

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

They do it to maximize streams. It is frustrating, but it's a product of the age in music technology we're living in.

thinking about it, this argument doesn't make sense for halsey, as all 3 of her albums have 16 tracks (if you count deluxe, which I do)

in fact, this is actually her shortest album yet, as badlands comes in around 55 minutes, and HFK is roughly a minute longer than manic

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

thinking about it, this argument doesn't make sense for halsey, as all 3 of her albums have 16 tracks (if you count deluxe, which I do)

in fact, this is actually her shortest album yet, as badlands comes in around 55 minutes, and HFK is roughly a minute longer than manic

all 3 were both released in the streaming era tho

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, neebnoob18 said:

all 3 were both released in the streaming era tho

yes but this trend of releasing long albums with lots of tracks, each having short runtimes, didn't really take off til around 2018. big examples I think of are "playboy carti - die lit", "travis scott - astroworld", "migos - culture ii", "blackbear - anonymous" (that was early 2019, but still)

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

yes but this trend of releasing long albums with lots of tracks, each having short runtimes, didn't really take off til around 2018. big examples I think of are "playboy carti - die lit", "travis scott - astroworld", "migos - culture ii", "blackbear - anonymous" (that was early 2019, but still)

You're right I can't think of any artists who were doing it way back in 2015. Maybe Halsey (or her label execs) innovated in that field

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jackson said:

Sorry I give an imaptient vibe. I'll leave it be and wait for something that might not get a download link then

Japanese releases usually take a while to come into circulation as they are almost always CD-only releases. For an artist like Halsey we'd probably see them surface sooner rather than later.

 

I have my eye out for them, so no need to ask again. In fact, don't because requesting is against our rules, which you have already broken a couple times in this thread.

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh okay. Sorry for requesting and thank you for a full explanation

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's good, but doesn't top Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, still haven't listen to her debut album.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.