mR12

Halsey - Manic (Target + Japanese Deluxe) (2020)

70 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

If possible the japanese deluxe with tracks

Would be greatly appreciated

Or at least those 3 tracks

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

FLAC added!

So hyped. I got tickets for her summer tour cause I loved all the singles released 

I still need that japanese deluxe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Please?

Be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.  Beggars can't be choosers. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Juandissimo said:

Be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.  Beggars can't be choosers. 

Okay I hope it does

• Downvote 3

"indie pop" my ass

• Haha 3

Too bad that Nightmare isn't on this album 

• Upvote 6

I want to listen to this album but have 0 motivation because of how damn long it is. I don’t get why artists in pop and hip hop do this so often. Nobody wants to sit through a 16 song album. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Downvote 6

Looking forward to listening, but I prefer the vibes from badlands, felt darker and a little bit more indie. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I want to listen to this album but have 0 motivation because of how damn long it is. I don’t get why artists in pop and hip hop do this so often. Nobody wants to sit through a 16 song album. 

16 songs sitting at around 47 minutes is pretty normal for an album of any genre. anywhere from 30-50 minutes is the road people take more often than not. go listen to some EPs if you want short albums

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

They do it to maximize streams. It is frustrating, but it's a product of the age in music technology we're living in.

• Upvote 3

This is her best album yet. I've been on the Halsey train since before Badlands even dropped and this release doesn't even resemble Badlands or HFK in the slightest, this album is it's own beast and it's her most raw and real release. Feels like Ashley expressing her bare self here and it's beautiful. This album lived up to the hype for me and I couldn't be happier with it.

Favorite tracks: 3am, 929, Alanis Interlude, You should be sad, Finally//Beautiful Stranger and Graveyard.

Some good songs, some bad, pretty average pop album

• Upvote 2

Any update on that Japanese Deluxe?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

Any update on that Japanese Deluxe?

that depends, any update on your patience?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

that depends, any update on your patience?

Sorry I give an imaptient vibe. I'll leave it be and wait for something that might not get a download link then

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Sorry I give an imaptient vibe. I'll leave it be and wait for something that might not get a download link then

didn't mean to sound rude, but just chilllll a little. someone will ping you if it gets updated with the bonus tracks

2 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

They do it to maximize streams. It is frustrating, but it's a product of the age in music technology we're living in.

thinking about it, this argument doesn't make sense for halsey, as all 3 of her albums have 16 tracks (if you count deluxe, which I do)

in fact, this is actually her shortest album yet, as badlands comes in around 55 minutes, and HFK is roughly a minute longer than manic

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

thinking about it, this argument doesn't make sense for halsey, as all 3 of her albums have 16 tracks (if you count deluxe, which I do)

in fact, this is actually her shortest album yet, as badlands comes in around 55 minutes, and HFK is roughly a minute longer than manic

all 3 were both released in the streaming era tho

Just now, neebnoob18 said:

all 3 were both released in the streaming era tho

yes but this trend of releasing long albums with lots of tracks, each having short runtimes, didn't really take off til around 2018. big examples I think of are "playboy carti - die lit", "travis scott - astroworld", "migos - culture ii", "blackbear - anonymous" (that was early 2019, but still)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

yes but this trend of releasing long albums with lots of tracks, each having short runtimes, didn't really take off til around 2018. big examples I think of are "playboy carti - die lit", "travis scott - astroworld", "migos - culture ii", "blackbear - anonymous" (that was early 2019, but still)

You're right I can't think of any artists who were doing it way back in 2015. Maybe Halsey (or her label execs) innovated in that field

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jackson said:

Japanese releases usually take a while to come into circulation as they are almost always CD-only releases. For an artist like Halsey we'd probably see them surface sooner rather than later.

I have my eye out for them, so no need to ask again. In fact, don't because requesting is against our rules, which you have already broken a couple times in this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Oh okay. Sorry for requesting and thank you for a full explanation

• Haha 1

It's good, but doesn't top Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, still haven't listen to her debut album.

• Haha 1