mR12

Bad Omens - Finding God Before God Finds Me (Deluxe) (2020)

24 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Glad I can't see the artwork.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ErkvtCvlt said:

Glad I can't see the artwork.

Why? It's pretty aesthetically pleasing.

• Upvote 2

Wasn't really excited about the deluxe version at all, pretty obvious little cash-grab. Never Know is okay but that's about it. Album was fine without these tracks.

Limits reminds me of old post hardcore like Memphis May Fire with some elements of Issues. I like it more than Never Know which is still a fine song.

I was really hoping that Come Undone was going to be another heavy track. Alas it was another middle of the road track with all singing and very reminiscent of Linkin Park. It's not bad, it's just something we've heard before. 

It's clear that Noah is trying to show us he has a wide range in his vocals. But having a variety similar to their self titled would do them a whole lot more service.

Album art is great though.

• Upvote 1

Never Know is a bop, glad that my core AOTY gets a Deluxe with 3 actual new proper songs. 

Even though I like the Yeezus-styled artworks like amo, I gotta agree that the artwork itself on this is just kinda shit 

• Upvote 1

Is limits a cover if so who wrote the original cause I know come undone is a My Darkest Days cover

1 hour ago, ZaneBlair98 said:

Is limits a cover if so who wrote the original cause I know come undone is a My Darkest Days cover

Come Undone is by Duran Duran.  My Darkest Days covered it, too.

• Upvote 2

Thank you❤️
Amazing album!

cash grab....

Lazy songs. I really like the album but these weren't necessary and don't add anything to the album

• Upvote 1

Even though It's my AOTY, I admit the songs are super out of place and lazy compared to the rest of the album. I like ''Never Know'' but this is pretty underwhelming
Oh well, if it aint broke, dont fix it.

3 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

cash grab....

Actually I think they gave the deluxe tracks for free for those who already had the album

Limits is fantastic, one of my favorites on the album now. Come Undone is nothing special unfortunately.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, swanny3214 said:

Limits reminds me of old post hardcore like Memphis May Fire with some elements of Issues. I like it more than Never Know which is still a fine song.

I was really hoping that Come Undone was going to be another heavy track. Alas it was another middle of the road track with all singing and very reminiscent of Linkin Park. It's not bad, it's just something we've heard before. 

It's clear that Noah is trying to show us he has a wide range in his vocals. But having a variety similar to their self titled would do them a whole lot more service.

Album art is great though.

Since when are Memphis May Fire "old post-hardcore?" The genre has been around since the late 80s-90s.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Foxlass said:

Since when are Memphis May Fire "old post-hardcore?" The genre has been around since the late 80s-90s.

I guess when I got into the scene 10+ years ago, I thought of them as some of the makers of what we call post hardcore today. 

I've since changed my tune and realized they aren't. But i guess it still feels old to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, swanny3214 said:

I guess when I got into the scene 10+ years ago, I thought of them as some of the makers of what we call post hardcore today. 

I've since changed my tune and realized they aren't. But i guess it still feels old to me.

Didn't mean to sound rude or anything, if I came off that way. That's understandable, though.

• Love 1

ha sido una de las mejores bandas en mi repertorio, este es un excelente album, gracias por el aporte, saludos!!

• Upvote 1

This is basically Bring Me the Horizon but actually done fairly well. Theres some good songs and some bad ones but overall pretty decent.

Limits is one of the better songs on the album heh