Zephyr Sunrise

Before Their Eyes - Break (Single) (2020)

11 posts in this topic

Sounds more like a TFK radio single 

wtf is this, if you're gonna come back to make this kind of stuff, go back to hiatus.

• Upvote 1

@AMNESIK To put this in context, this is a B-side that's almost 9 years old that their singer Nick re-released since it wasn't on Spotify or anything. Not new material.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Willswansnipple said:

@AMNESIK To put this in context, this is a B-side that's almost 9 years old that their singer Nick re-released since it wasn't on Spotify or anything. Not new material.

Ok, i'm not following the band anymore but are they coming back or what? Because for some years now, i saw  them releasing singles here and there, some reissues too.

@AMNESIK @AMNESIK It's just their singer putting out tracks from time to time. It's not so much a band anymore, and it's a mostly retired project. He still says he's going to put out a fully rerecorded version of the self titled at some point.

• Upvote 2

I figured this was old lol. OVTLIER covered this song on their EP What Doesn't Kill You(we have it). I heard this on YouTube and was confused immediately, but figured it out afterwards from YT comments. Tbh I don't know what they use to sound like but this is pretty good for it being re-released material. Hopefully he/they decide to be a proper band again at some point. 

On 1/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, Ccallawy34 said:

Sounds more like a TFK radio single 

Spot on. Not a bad song for TFK but too left field for BTE

We should totally have a Before Their Eyes discography on here! That would be awesome! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1