Tracklist:

01. Good News

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Ah shit man...this album is gonna break me isn't it.

• Upvote 1

jpUJCRq.gif

"THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OFF HIS DEATH

FUCK THIS 

REEEEEEEEE" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Where are the 9 pages of XXXTentacion comparisons of labels and estates ripping off dead artists again?

• Upvote 1

Kingdom Leaks' favourite bands to circlejerk over: Movements, Periphery, Polaris, Architects, Knuckle Puck, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Our Last Night, Dance Gavin Dance and Norma Jean.

I like the song

...am I supposed to be mad? 

FreePSP.gif

This is so good it hurts man. My heart is so broken. 

btw, to people who think people should be “mad” at this, this album was almost completed by the time Mac passed away. Mac was working exclusively with Jon Brion on the album, who chose to complete it after Mac passed. Mac’s family was originally not planning on releasing any posthumous music whatsoever, but ended up approving this release because it supposedly stays true to Mac’s vision for what he wanted it to be. It’s the most tasteful way I’ve ever seen a posthumous album rolled out and I see 0 reason why anyone should be mad. They put their hearts into this for Mac. This was supposed to be the second part to Swimming, which was supposed to complete the double album “Swimming in Circles.”

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

84CE8C5B-42CF-4E92-AFEE-14F98802F79E.jpeg

• Sad 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Except for for this is KL and this song LEAKED back in sept but can only blame myself I should’ve submitted have a trash rip of it tho as well as One and Only and The Sun Room, there’s more but were taken down/never got to dl (both not on circles unless name change) but idg how anyone can even remotely think that Mac compares to xxx no disrespect to X