The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Stone Temple Pilots – Three Wishes (Single) (2020)

5 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - January 9th, 2020

Genre - Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Three Wishes

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

great that they brought back scott weiland

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Used to be my favorite band. I dont think the new tunes are awful, its just not the band I fell in love with. Imagine if this song wasnt acoustic? If it had those oldschool heavy guitars i think it might be there best work since scott. At first I was excited when they hired jeff cause of how much he sounds like scott. But now having an album under the belt and seeing them live with scott and without I cant help but feel this guy is just an inferior scott rip off. I think thats why it worked so much better with chester because he did his own unique take propelling them into new territory. Eve the way jeff moves on stage just irked the shit out of me cause its like he studied scotts every move and imitates it. Its funny cause the new AIC albums without layne are my favorite work the band have done. I think that works way better for 2 reasons. The first being jerry basically is aic and people dont realize how much he sang.  So even without a new singer added it still sounded like aic. The second reason is they went with someone who brought there own flavor to the table. It just really stinks thinking about the music we could of had if scot,chester,chris,layne were still here.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, prsjunkie said:

Used to be my favorite band. I dont think the new tunes are awful, its just not the band I fell in love with. Imagine if this song wasnt acoustic? If it had those oldschool heavy guitars i think it might be there best work since scott. At first I was excited when they hired jeff cause of how much he sounds like scott. But now having an album under the belt and seeing them live with scott and without I cant help but feel this guy is just an inferior scott rip off. I think thats why it worked so much better with chester because he did his own unique take propelling them into new territory. Eve the way jeff moves on stage just irked the shit out of me cause its like he studied scotts every move and imitates it. Its funny cause the new AIC albums without layne are my favorite work the band have done. I think that works way better for 2 reasons. The first being jerry basically is aic and people dont realize how much he sang.  So even without a new singer added it still sounded like aic. The second reason is they went with someone who brought there own flavor to the table. It just really stinks thinking about the music we could of had if scot,chester,chris,layne were still here.

People wanted the original Stone Temple Pilots so they basically found Scott's thrown out clone and put him as the frontman. It's exactly what Journey did if you think about it.

Alice in Chains showed how to continue on with a new frontman.  STP needs to stop, they can't replicate Scott.  Let it die and start a new project under a different name.

• Upvote 2