The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
Summers

Breaking Benjamin - Red Cold River (ft Spencer Chamberlain) (Aurora Version) (Single) (2020)

18 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked

Release - January 10th, 2020

Genre - Alternative Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Red Cold River

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

This is really good 

• Upvote 1

If bands could stop releasing a third of their fucking album before release, that would be great.  This is 10 tracks and already three have been released.  With Ember it was 12 tracks and 5 were released prematurely.  Let there be some surprises godfuckingdamn.

• Downvote 5

32 minutes ago, BecameTheCatalyst said:

If bands could stop releasing a third of their fucking album before release, that would be great.  This is 10 tracks and already three have been released.  With Ember it was 12 tracks and 5 were released prematurely.  Let there be some surprises godfuckingdamn.

Then just don't listen to it until the album drops. Not like these are new songs anyway.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poon Sauce McNasty said:

Then just don't listen to it until the album drops. Not like these are new songs anyway.

You're missing the point.  This business model affects the industry and encourages growth in the digital market whereas CD purchasers like me and many others get shafted because it's easier and cheaper to just publish on streaming fuckery then have copies pressed.  Eventually physical media will get phased out just like cassettes.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, BecameTheCatalyst said:

You're missing the point.  This business model affects the industry and encourages growth in the digital market whereas CD purchasers like me and many others get shafted because it's easier and cheaper to just publish on streaming fuckery then have copies pressed.  Eventually physical media will get phased out just like cassettes.

Speaking as someone who has a vinyl collection of over 1,200- you just have to accept the lenience towards the digital platform. Streaming services are bullshit and it's lazy of the consumers to chase after but that's where we're at. It's pretty rare right now to see an album come out by a decently well known band not to release a physical medium of some kind anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, BecameTheCatalyst said:

What site do you think you're even on?!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BecameTheCatalyst said:

Its not a new album tho, its just acoustic versions of previous songs.

• Upvote 2

nice same old vocals from the red cold river single edit and added the guest vocals with acoustic stuff. Great fucking album their lads....

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

nice same old vocals from the red cold river single edit and added the guest vocals with acoustic stuff. Great fucking album their lads....

Sadly we knew where this was heading haha. Looks like the features will be the highlight of the album

• Upvote 1

Love this

One of my favorite songs ever. I like this version, but the OG will always be much better lol in my opinion, I mean. :)

They’re getting killed on reddit. It seems even about half of the fan girls realize how bad this is. The other half are actively flexing their downvote muscles. 

The band claims this was supposed to be “for the fans” right?  Well, we wanted a REAL acoustic album!  NO ONE wanted reused fucking vocals. It’s downright pathetic. 

• Love 2

Nothing ground breaking but I'm always down for anything BB puts out, hate from people is kinda understandable I guess, but I'm totally ok with Aurora content

How is it possible that the album hasnt leaked yet its only 7days left 

Damn

On 1/9/2020 at 9:00 AM, BecameTheCatalyst said:

Are you new to music in general

• Upvote 1

We're only a couple days away from this and I am highly shocked that it hasn't leaked.