Summers

Hollywood Undead - Empire (Single) (2020)

17 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I take it back. The generic word "Empire" is still the Empire of this year. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Okay, never thought this would coming, but i have to say: This album has to be the first one, that i like again, after 7 years. This Song is so good. Aw man.

• Upvote 1

Yes, another pretty solid song!!! Can't wait for the rest of New Empire, has everything to be their best album!

• Upvote 1

truly horrible track. normally wouldn't comment at this point, but its exceptionally bad. So it needs one.
Johnny should honestly just leave and start his own thing. He's not terrible. maybe he can't write beats? but feel like he's far enough into the industry, wouldn't be hard to find at this point. he and deuce were blatantly what got this band to where they are. still riding that wave, but its basically just foam at this point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

As far as the shitty album cover goes, this song is solid and I like it

• Upvote 3

I wish I was the high school freshman in the beginner graphic design class to create this magnificent piece of artwork.

• Haha 2

I might be the only one here who thinks this song is pretty generic, nothing special about it :|

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dig it! All 3 singles they've released are good, excited to hear the whole thing.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Grey Matters said:

I might be the only one here who thinks this song is pretty generic, nothing special about it :|

Same with the last two lol.

• Upvote 1

Definitely my least favorite of the three singles

• Upvote 1

@LionHeart24 I get what your saying but this is a good song besides johnny barely writes the songs j-dog and Charlie do 

not good.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

I tried to like this, I really did. But I just can't get around that horrendous autotune. They didn't even try to cover it up, and it's not like it's the first time they use it so they should know how to smoothen it out. This isn't a track made for that, and that's what ruins it. Such a shame. Still gonna look for the album, but so far I've been disappointed by 2/3 singles. 

Autotune overload, and wtf is that cover.

• Upvote 1

already dead still my fav. not bad overall tho.

• Upvote 1