Summers

Bury Tomorrow - Cannibal (Single) (2020)

19 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This is better than The Grey and the melodic style reminds me a bit on Erra.

Overall very solid song

New album btw is also called Cannibal and comes out on April 3rd

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Enjoying REALLY much those screams, very good song imo

I prefer this song to pretty much everything they released since The Union Of Crowns which is still my favorite by them. I miss the feel most of the songs had on this album while being super bone crushing.

The melodic part mixed with ambient is really what gives me a The Union of Crowns feeling with this new single.

I was biting my fingernails going into this, Black Flame was not a great album. They could have really fucked themselves over on this new project, but so far, so good. I dig this a lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

nother good track. definitely got the formula down haha. would love them to make a track a bit rawer at some point, lose half the redundant riffs and bs, but hey, is what it is i guess, and is good. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, quietandfalling said:

Not super familiar with these guys but this song is fantastic.

Get familiar lol

• Upvote 2

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Overall enjoy The Grey more but i like this chorus better

2 hours ago, PhantomFear said:

I was biting my fingernails going into this, Black Flame was not a great album. They could have really fucked themselves over on this new project, but so far, so good. I dig this a lot.

BF was my introduction and my fav album from them. 

ezgif-com-resize.jpg

sounds better than the last two albums

4 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

nother good track. definitely got the formula down haha. would love them to make a track a bit rawer at some point, lose half the redundant riffs and bs, but hey, is what it is i guess, and is good. 

Yeah I agree, they've sadly officially been on the "albums sounding like copy and paste core bands" list for a while now. It's always very catchy so I'm kind of fine with it, but I wish they were able to go out of their comfort zone once and a while. 

Great song!!!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

They've been pretty boring since Union of Crowns, and Black Flame is pretty much an objectively shite album. I don't know what it is with these guys, they're just really fucking boring now. This song is fine, i guess, but it's not amazing. 

Something about this song feels more dynamic than most of their recent output, plus it's considerably better sounding than their last album so that's pretty great. The first half is more or less standard BT at this point but the whole second half is just very good. I feel like before Earthbound they actually tried to drop albums that weren't just ~10 "hits" per album and were trying to make some sort of fairly varied attempt at an album so Runes and Crowns are like in a league of their own compared to the last few albums and these singles. At least good production is back lol.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Does the deluxe album come with bonus tracks? or what. I cant find any info on whats different