This is I Disagree.

• Upvote 4

bite your teeth Heavy Ah Shit my guy

clowntown.png.ec5838c2ec93a5f60c954ae1b01d7bd6.png

@mR12 since when did you become a comedian

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

album fucking bangs 

As a fan of hers since her first release, seeing her sharp turn into this direction has been confusing, baffling and absolutely fucking brilliant 

I was a big fan of the singles when they dropped, but this rest of this album has surpassed any expectations I had. The record provides a really well-balanced juxtaposition between ridiculously heavy shit and glitzy pop sensibilities, and it nails both of those elements so well.

highlights: BLOODMONEY, Anything Like Me, Sit/Stay, Bite Your Teeth (that fucking BREAKDOWN), Don't Go Outside 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

First two singles were cringy gimmicky garbage.

BLOODMONEY is a fucking bomb.
Anything Like Me is awesome, love the shoegaze/dreampop sound and the outro just fucking bangs.
Fill The Crown has really cool electronics and pretty catchy chorus. Not terrible, not great but fun to listen to.
Nothing I Need is another dreampoppy song that is pretty great as well.
Sit/Stay is very good, love the synth and ethereal parts, not a huge fan of the chorus but I can see this one grow on me after few relistens. Love the outro. 
Bite Your Teeth is fucking awful.
Sick of the Sun is arguably best track on the album, love it so much. She should just stick to dreampop, it works so well.
Don't Go Outside is a pretty great closer and the groovy guitars reminded me of Silverchair. Second half of the song works much better than what she did earlier (you'll see what I mean) which is really cool, but at the same time the song is too long and the risk of getting bored of it quickly is really high.

6/10

She should just stick to dreampop shoegaze at this point

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Honestly, I know people are ripping on this album, but this is doing something amazing for pop music. She has a pretty big cult following, and to somehow bridge the gap between mainstream pop and metal, that's a big big big thing, and she does it quite well.

Also, you can see her nipples poking in the video. I'm sorry. I had to point it out.

• Upvote 3

Anything Like Me is awesome, love the shoegaze/dreampop sound and the outro just fucking bangs.
Fill The Crown has really cool electronics and pretty catchy chorus. Not terrible, not great but fun to listen to.
Sit/Stay is very good, love the synth and ethereal parts, not a huge fan of the chorus but I can see this one grow on me after few relistens. Love the outro. 
Sick of the Sun is arguably best track on the album, love it so much. She should just stick to dreampop, it works so well.
Don't Go Outside is a pretty great closer and the groovy guitars reminded me of Silverchair. Second half of the song works much better than what she did earlier (you'll see what I mean) which is really cool, but at the same time the song is too long and the risk of getting bored of it quickly is really high.

6/10

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

6/10

Agreed she might do a little better off with more art-pop/electropop with a little ambient sound and maybe some metal instrumentation. Maybe she could do shoegaze, mix things up instead of just shoving shit together. Not a bad album, singles were interesting, final product needs a couple more listens for me lol. 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Juandissimo said:

I Disagree.  

This is amo 2

I disagree.

This IS the ride!

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 6.00.47 PM.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Edgekrvzher said:

I disagree.

This IS the ride!

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 6.00.47 PM.png

I'm gonna have to change my name again smh my head

• Haha 1

This is a fun album but it’s a bit too quirky for its own good. Some songs do extremely well at combining genres (BLOODMONEY, Sit/Stay) but others have too many sudden changes and parts that don’t fit the song that it ruins the track entirely (Concrete, Bite Your Teeth). Elsewhere, some songs are just too fucking good for this album (Sick of the Sun, what an incredible track). A lot of mixed feelings here. Hoping the next one is more refined. 5/10. 

nüüb-metal

6 hours ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

Also, you can see her nipples poking in the video. I'm sorry. I had to point it out.

Nah, you didn't have to point it out.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

Im sorry, but this sounds like Fake Billie Eilish, who tries to do some babymetal stuff.....and fails badly at it.

I really forced myself to like this, but it's just garbage for me.

• Haha 1

I'm kinda scared to listen for the all thing. I enjoy the will for making it, but I already feel like it's "trying too hard" ? 
I liked Scary mask for exemple, but overall it's cringy to me. 

Best release of 2020 by far, for now
I Disagree >>>> Miss_Anthrop0cene