NieR:Automata™

Silverstein - Infinite [Single] (2020)

36 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Never really been into Silverstein but I really like this song. good stuff

• Upvote 2

Infinitely great. 

Initial thoughts: I really like this song. It definitely sounds like Silverstein but it's definitely a different sound for them. It's a welcome change for sure though. The vocals as per usual are godlike and the instrumentation is great. Aaron did a good job on here even though his part seemed a bit hidden behind the instruments.

I could go over the oddities I found within the mix and nitpick but overall I like this song. Good single from my Canadian sad bois.

• Upvote 1

Such a great song, love the energy, Silverstein never fails!

I've never listened to anything by Silverstein, but wow this is such a catchy song.

It’s alright. Sounds more like something I’d expect from our last night 

• Upvote 3

princess Nokia feature?  whhhaaaa??

• Haha 1

not typically a silverstein listener but i think im looking forward to this album expect that rap feature on the album. Great track.

Its fine. You can definitely hear Shane's friendship with Shomo showing in this. Burn It Down was also fine for me too so so far they rank in the middle of my Silverstein discog. Something just feels a little different but nothing really apparent.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bananarampage said:

Something just feels a little different but nothing really apparent.

agreed.  a lot less... core ?  also, less contrast between the lighter poppy punk stuff versus the heavier passages.  

like you said, hard to put my finger on it

• Upvote 1

Really good song! 

Hype train 2020. Can't wait to see them in March.

1 hour ago, bananarampage said:

Its fine. You can definitely hear Shane's friendship with Shomo showing in this. Burn It Down was also fine for me too so so far they rank in the middle of my Silverstein discog. Something just feels a little different but nothing really apparent.

Shomo's friends with the entire band. He did the song Orange with Paul from Silverstein under the name I Am Committing a Sin.

• Upvote 1

This might be the first Silverstein song I genuinely don't like. Way too much generic metalcore in this. Way too repetitive. Not complicated enough. I like that generic stuff too like a lot of you probably do but not from my favorite band. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, xgerryx said:

This might be the first Silverstein song I genuinely don't like. Way too much generic metalcore in this. Way too repetitive. Not complicated enough. I like that generic stuff too like a lot of you probably do but not from my favorite band. 

thank you

• Upvote 2

It's pretty decent sonically but the structure is so overly generic that I can't get interested. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, xgerryx said:

You must not like A Better Place or The Afterglow. While is is slightly different, it's in the same vain as those two are. 

It's fine if you don't like those mind you, but it's unfair to hold stuff against this and not those 

Ehh. I love Silverstein but not really digging this. Not bad though and hyped for the album!

• Upvote 4

holy SHIT that guests list 😳

Loving the sound to this single.

4 hours ago, IceBlood said:

I've never listened to anything by Silverstein, but wow this is such a catchy song.

and their other stuff is even better 

• Upvote 2

Well that's a bit different for them but I dig it for sure.

Have been a fan for a long time as I'm sure a lot of you have. Looking forward to hearing some more.

Yo, this shit is fucking great, 

Perfect single to start a new year with.

So good

Sounds like a Fall Out Boy song to me

• Haha 1

These guys are from Burlington, not too far from where i'm from (Toronto). Use to travel in the same circles like 17 years ago and they were a screamo band back then! Can't believe their sound, i'd have never guessed but this song is pretty awesome!

• Confused 1