Summers

Polaris - Hypermania (Single) (2020)

35 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Been waiting for this! Hot damn it's heavy ?

• Upvote 1

Great song, has a bit of a southern tinge to it during the chorus. Nice to hear a song that's a big contrast to the previous single, this one is borderline linear and no cleans, variety = good.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Omfg this song hit me even harder than when I listened to the live version. Holy shit they just let it fuckin rip on this and it's fantastic I think this is already gonna be AOTY for me, definitely right now my most anticipated album this year.

• Upvote 4

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

niiiiiiice. for some reason the vocals give me old Underoath/old Adept vibes.

perfect BPM for live shows too, has that bounce to it that always pops off live

• Upvote 4

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

Really love their new sounds, blending their old style with something new and heavier.

Keeping an eye on them

tenor.gif

Holy shit this fucking rips.

Getting a He Is Legend vibe.

• Upvote 2

Yoooo, this be banging

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

fucking sick, saw them play this live and it’s even better than I remember 

yeah epic

Tasty af, these guys always deliver

Banger 

tenor.gif

But, but, February 21st is soooo far

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

Etid type beat. Like this a lot

• Upvote 3

20200902_221303.jpg

I loved their previous album but these first two singles aren't doing much for me. Not really digging the hectic ETID vibes on this track... and the chorus on Masochist didnt do much for me. 

Oh well, Still hype to hear the full album. 

• Upvote 2

wow

21212.png.6abc7bb7d412721e52435cc2800679ba.png

Fucking sick. Love the ETID vibe I get from this, completely unexpected but this rips.

• Upvote 6

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Prepared for the downvotes, but here it goes. 

Nothing but another cookie cutter song from another cookie cutter metalcore band. This band DOES have potential, but they waste it so much on generic metalcore when they could be something special. The southern rock ETID influences here are great, and they should’ve ran with that, but it only shines through an odd moment here and there. When they’re not doing that, this just sounds like another great value Wage War with a wannabe Dave’s Muise on vocals (even though I do think his vocals are great). I just wish that they would push themselves out of their box a little bit on their next release, because they have the chops to make something great. Unfortunately, this album sounds like it’ll sound damn near the same as their last few releases. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

First big breakdown of the year and I'M LOVING IT. 

Very excited to see them with Wag Wag next month. 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

I like it, its a good song, but nothing amazing about it. I feel like they definitely should have ran with the old underoath/etid style on this, could have been different enough from what we know of them to make it one of their best songs ever. 

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

48 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Prepared for the downvotes, but here it goes. 

Nothing but another cookie cutter song from another cookie cutter metalcore band. This band DOES have potential, but they waste it so much on generic metalcore when they could be something special. The southern rock ETID influences here are great, and they should’ve ran with that, but it only shines through an odd moment here and there. When they’re not doing that, this just sounds like another great value Wage War with a wannabe Dave’s Muise on vocals (even though I do think his vocals are great). I just wish that they would push themselves out of their box a little bit on their next release, because they have the chops to make something great. Unfortunately, this album sounds like it’ll sound damn near the same as their last few releases. 

I’ll admit I’m not particularly big on this band, I got kinda bored when I saw them live, but the ETID vibes just do something for me

not expecting much from this record honestly but I like this one

yeah epic

Dope single!

The last single seemed better. Still hyped for this album.

• Upvote 1

I feel like this band gets more hyped as their music is getting worse. The guilt and grief ep is still way better than their last album or these new singles. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SilverMk6 said:

I feel like this band gets more hyped as their music is getting worse. The guilt and grief ep is still way better than their last album or these new singles. 

I'm still listening to Dichotomy lol

Not really my style compared to their other stuff but its cool 

Pretty solid, but so far the first 2 singles don't live up to the hype or The Mortal Coil..... only by a slight margin though I still think the new songs are solid. But did not quite meet expectations.