Summers

Jonny Craig - D.R.E.A.M.(Single) (2020)

40 posts in this topic

1400x1400-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Leaked

Release - January 7th, 2020

Genre - R&B, Soul, Macbook Pro

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. D.R.E.A.M.

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

  • Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

Image result for i dont think i will

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

Why does that album art look like something I could’ve whipped up in a couple minutes lol (I have virtually no graphic design experience)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Why does that album art look like something I could’ve whipped up in a couple minutes lol (I have virtually no graphic design experience)

You can do it, looks like all you need is an assortment of colored sharpies in order to get tats like that (colors are too bright for a tattoo but it is album artwork I know).  Lemme be ur canvas bb

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Genre: MacBook Pro... LMAO. Decent song tho

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

Song's not bad, but god what a pos this dude is.

  • Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, PhantomFear said:

Song's not bad, but god what a pos this dude is.

Yeah, there was actually a twitter trend last night asking twitch to ban him after his last GF spoke out.

Share this post


Link to post

This man deserves none of my attention after what he's done over the past decade. Screw him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can we just go ahead and delete this post

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

this goober put a clip of himself, talking about himself, in his own song, about himself

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emopunk182 said:

Image result for i dont think i will

God I love this comment 

Share this post


Link to post

And yes, if any of you guys are unfamiliar about why it says macbook pro. It's a joke, referencing his internet scam

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

People that are pieces of shit in the scene: Tim Lambesis, Ian Watkins, Jesse Lacey, CJ McCreery, etc.

 

People that are complete and utter assholes: Jonny Craig

 

This is a bit off-topic, but I do listen to As I Lay Dying from time to time, but not Brand New or lostprophets anymore (more like musical tastes have changed) and somewhat regrettably I am very excited to maybe possibly hear the new Lorna Shore album (not all the members are awful people). Having said all that, I would not pay a single penny to see any of these bands at a live event. Moral is you can still listen to and enjoy music from people that are pieces of shit (*cough* John Lennon), I just don't go out of my way to support them monetarily because I don't agree with them as a person. It's obviously a lot more complicated than just that, but that sums up my thoughts rather quickly I know. 

 

But to get back on topic, this sounds a bit like Jonny Craig is trying to rip off the latest Issues sound, but that could just be me. Song is okay, but it ain't my thing, after one play I don't need another.

Also, fuck Chris Brown.

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

When you compare Jonny Craig to Chris Brown's level of assfuckery

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

People that are pieces of shit in the scene: Tim Lambesis, Ian Watkins, Jesse Lacey, CJ McCreery, etc.

 

People that are complete and utter assholes: Jonny Craig

 

This is a bit off-topic, but I do listen to As I Lay Dying from time to time, but not Brand New or lostprophets anymore (more like musical tastes have changed) and somewhat regrettably I am very excited to maybe possibly hear the new Lorna Shore album (not all the members are awful people). Having said all that, I would not pay a single penny to see any of these bands at a live event. Moral is you can still listen to and enjoy music from people that are pieces of shit (*cough* John Lennon), I just don't go out of my way to support them monetarily because I don't agree with them as a person. It's obviously a lot more complicated than just that, but that sums up my thoughts rather quickly I know. 

 

But to get back on topic, this sounds a bit like Jonny Craig is trying to rip off the latest Issues sound, but that could just be me. Song is okay, but it ain't my thing, after one play I don't need another.

Also, fuck Chris Brown.

Is putting Ian in this list necessary? I'd say he's worse than just a piece of shit

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Is putting Ian in this list necessary? I'd say he's worse than just a piece of shit

I think perhaps I didn't quite make my point clear. For all the shit Jonny Craig gets and does for being a douche (and rightfully so he's scum), there are others out there just as bad and worse. The point was trying to put all that into context. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gandalfstorm said:

When you compare Jonny Craig to Chris Brown's level of assfuckery

Ones an abusive piece of shit, ones an abusive RAPIST piece of shit. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Genre- Macbook Pro hahaha

Share this post


Link to post

Personally not my thing. It's no times new roman or see your star explode, just kinda boring.

My opinion is independent of the fact that Jonny Craig hasn't proven himself deserving of our fandom. Personally, I think it's perfectly fair to separate art from the artist, unless a critical part of the art is the artist's personality. That's why I can enjoy the work of Jonny Craig and Tim Lambesis and not Cardi B.

However, I also respect the opinion that art cannot be separated from the artist. My opinion just happens to differ.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20200608_180043.png

Share this post


Link to post

Why am I getting downvoted? I wasn't against anything you guys were saying. Obviously I hate both people, I just thought it was a bit odd mentioning one worse after another as if he's becoming him. That's all. I didnt want anyone thinking oh im the idiot or whatever

Share this post


Link to post

Don't even wanna listen to this, sucks he's such a cunt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

People that are pieces of shit in the scene: Tim Lambesis, Ian Watkins, Jesse Lacey, CJ McCreery, etc.

 

People that are complete and utter assholes: Jonny Craig

 

This is a bit off-topic, but I do listen to As I Lay Dying from time to time, but not Brand New or lostprophets anymore (more like musical tastes have changed) and somewhat regrettably I am very excited to maybe possibly hear the new Lorna Shore album (not all the members are awful people). Having said all that, I would not pay a single penny to see any of these bands at a live event. Moral is you can still listen to and enjoy music from people that are pieces of shit (*cough* John Lennon), I just don't go out of my way to support them monetarily because I don't agree with them as a person. It's obviously a lot more complicated than just that, but that sums up my thoughts rather quickly I know. 

 

But to get back on topic, this sounds a bit like Jonny Craig is trying to rip off the latest Issues sound, but that could just be me. Song is okay, but it ain't my thing, after one play I don't need another.

Also, fuck Chris Brown.

 

 

A few of these: shitty people who treat women like crap

 

One of these: someone who rapes BABIES

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yes the song sucks and is not interesting, as expected

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Gandalfstorm said:

Why am I getting downvoted? I wasn't against anything you guys were saying. Obviously I hate both people, I just thought it was a bit odd mentioning one worse after another as if he's becoming him. That's all. I didnt want anyone thinking oh im the idiot or whatever

you got one down vote.  

 

who cares.  stick to your guns

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.