Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Slice the Cake - Odyssey to the West (2016)

22 posts in this topic

gallery_3_3_11420.jpg

Release - April 1, 2016

Genre - Progressive Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. The Exile I. The Razor's Edge

2. The Exile II. The City of Destruction

3. Stone and Silver I. The Mountains of Man

4. Stone and Silver II. The Horned God

5. Stone and Silver III. The Man of Papyrus Limbs

6. Westward Bound I. The Lantern

7. Westward Bound II. The Pilgrim's Progress

8. Castle in the Sky II. The Tree of Life

9. Unending Waltz

10. From Shell to Shell

11. The Dark Carnival

12. The Man of Ash and Rust I. The Torn Thread

13. The Man of Ash and Rust II. Nameless, Faceless

14. Destiny's Fool

15. The Holy Mountain

Downloads

Support!
Facebook / Bandcamp

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

Guest Spyro

Holy shit I've been waiting for this for a while now. So bummed about the vocalist leaving the band. The Man With No Face was epic. One of my favorite albums ever. This will probably be another favorite✔ This made my day. I could care less about Deftones now haha. I'm going to be jamming this on repeat for days. Thanks for posting.

I had said earlier that I didn't like Slice The Cake, but after listening to this I have changed my mind. EPIC.

This is really good, thanks!

New Slice The Cake. This is what the world needed. I hope they find a new vocalist, really do.. They'll probably call it quits though. Thanks so much for posting this.

• Love 1

:o wth

If this is indeed their last release, THIS is how you do it! I really hope not but I am beyond satisfied if so. Gareth is incredible though, will be very hard to replace him.

• Love 1

I like what I hear! but I've never heard of these guys and I spend a fair bit of time looking into tunes. How long have they been around? (yes i could google that...)

Guest イザヤ書

first time listening to them and wow this is good \(≧▽≦)/

first time listening to them and wow this is good \(≧▽≦)/

Oh my god

Not gonna lie, I've never been a fan of Slice The Cake. In fact, the first 30 minutes of the record (just 2 tracks) were pretty meh to me. I was even considering to delete it but suddenly "The Exile II. The City of Destruction" starts playing and I was really amazed. Very beautiful record and yet so heavy at the same time. A masterpiece.

Damn this is an amazing record. This is probably the best release I have heard this year by far

Guest joebr1993

I've never really been a fan of the genre but I can't deny how enjoyable this album was to me. It was quite the journey. My favorite track so far probably would have to be "Castle in the Sky Part II - Pieces of Ruins", such a beautiful song.

This really is something special here, sounds sort of like a more modern, progressive SikTh in a way (a very favorable comparison). It's going to take more than a few listens to truly crack this one open.

@Spencer3 I personally just tried the link and the link works fine. Please do not report links if the link is working thanks.

Guest Spencerguy27

Wont let me download :/ sends me to omerta then gives me pop ups , once I back out of them it takes me back here . Maybe it's my phone

just found these guys, this is incredible 

• Upvote 1

This album is a fucking JOURNEY! Masterful and majestic. Find the time to sit down and listen to the whole thing. Read along with the lyrics too, you won't regret it. This is absolutely a 10/10 in my book.

Masterpiece.

• Love 2

Seeing this album in the recommendations section reminds me I haven't gave it the proper listens I should have. Which is weird, since I love Cleansing and The Man With No Face (Other Slices was pretty good too). It's amazing how a band who made music between each other over the Internet can make Deathcore with such an epic scope.

• Upvote 1

I'd never heard of this band until I saw this album on the "Our Picks" tab on the homepage of KL. That said, this album blew my mind earlier today. Sad to hear they broke up due to issues with the release of this.