Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

this is trash. disappointing. dude clearly wants those tiktok plays

• Upvote 2

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

I actually really like the song, but those lyrics in the chorus made me audibly "What the Fuck".

Not really a Bieber fan, but he's got some good chops here. Those vocal runs are so fun.

• Upvote 3

SONG SUX

• Upvote 2

FreePSP.gif

As someone who really liked Bieber's last album 'Purpose', this feels like just a throwaway track he's using to show people "hey, I'm here again."

He's probably going to drop a second track with a big budget music video within a month.

• Upvote 2

Unbelievably bad. Honestly some songs on Purpose kinda bop but this is utter trash.

• Upvote 1

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

He has released a few tracks here and there that I can get into but this is just lazy, like the previous person stated. Lyrics terribly weak and honestly I think he could do much, much better. Seems like he’s really biting off of a lot of people and turning it into some halfass release of a so called song. Next...

• Upvote 1

Stal-lion

noun

an uncastrated adult male horse.

Look, in no way, shape, or form am I even intrigued by this genre of music, let alone Justin Bieber. I listened out of curiosity simply for the fact that such a big name is going to stir up a conversation. From a music listening standpoint alone, based on what's out there and what's similar in the genre, this is absolutely awful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is fucking TERRIBLE ????

Trashy come back. As said, it'll be played only cause JB.

It's not that bad lol, the lyrics are awful but his vocal runs in here are really catchy. 

• Upvote 1

this is going to be a horrible album, ive never really listened to much justin bieber before and i really don't plan to again

Y'all are cowards, this man literally just dropped a fucking song about eating pussy without a single bar that explicitly mentions eating pussy. That's a fucking power move.

Okay but in all seriousness despite this actually being kind of a meaningless dummy pop bop, I'm disappointed in the front of wishing that he did something more serious. Like Purpose was such a good step forward in artistic direction for him, I was really genuinely expecting him to write something super deep and emotional and personal about how fucked up his life has been and the trauma he no doubt suffers from every single day because of being put into the world's biggest and most scrutinizing spotlight during the most formative years of his adolescence and basically living as a verbal punching bag for insecure adults...like I really wanted him to make this bold artistically dark album about that kind of personal trauma that I know he is capable of doing but keeps having his record label get in the way of.

I almost have no doubt in mind that he originally did make some really dark and deep records but when he showed them to his record executives they were like "What the fuck is this shit, Biebs, baby? Nobody wants to hear about your feelings, baby, they wanna hear about that yummy-yum. Do it over again."

I wish this shitty fucking chorus didnt make up 50% of the song. 

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG